068 ━━ me and you

w; suggestive (no smut yet but this stuff is a bit more mature n... heated) if you aren't into that stuff, you can skip this chapter. it's purely sugg content to spoil you <3 is just a filler

━━━✦━━━

PERHAPS IT was wrong for Bellamy to enjoy kissing Iona so much. His girlfriend had just died, his people were reeling from the loss of fifty plus, and they were stuck in the middle of a potential war.

Yet, here he was, a hand perched on her waist as he continued to indulge himself further.

This ocean was black, poisonous, yet he kept exploring deeper and deeper into the waves until he was submerged in the deadly water. She tasted so sweet, like ice cream and honey, and he was quickly becoming addicted to the softness of her lips.

He should stop, he thought to himself, and a part of him was begging to end it there and take a quick breather.

But he couldn't- no, he didn't want to.

Something about Iona killed his self-control.

She was just so pretty, so angelic and beautiful despite the raging hunger he could see in her eyes, and her various war scars only built onto the idea that she was a masterpiece; a work of pure, flawless art.

There was something so satisfying about knowing he had a similar effect on her, too.

She was the stray panther no one could tame. Iona ran wild, free, and caused destruction, yet no one could get close enough to her to ever get any sense of control over her. She was untamable, he'd noticed; did he do the impossible?

Was Bellamy Blake the man to tame her at last?

Seeing as she rested in his embrace, hands gently clutching the lapels of his jacket, he assumed he had. Iona let out a tiny whimper- a sound he'd never expected her to make. How could someone so dangerous make a sound so pretty- so cute.

Instantly, he cooed against her, walking her back until her back hit the wall. She huffed at the treatment, but she didn't seem deterred, merely urging him on with a harsh tug on the fabric of his clothing.

"How long have you wanted to do that?" Bellamy questioned against her mouth, crouching down momentarily to lift her legs, wrapping them around his waist. "'Cause, I, personally, have been waiting months."

"To kiss you?" Iona scrambled out, cheeks flaming red, panting heavily because of the lack of oxygen in her lungs. He nodded, leaving her mouth for a second whilst he kissed her cheek, then her chin, and began pressing burning kisses to her neck.

"I lost count."

Bellamy smirked against her, looking up at her through hooded eyes. When she smiled down at him, he hurriedly raised a hand to her right cheek, pulling her face to him as he peppered her mouth with more kisses.

It happened so fast- maybe too fast, though neither of them seemed to notice. Everything wrong that happened within the past 24 hours was forgotten, leaving just them in that empty alley as they kissed.

So much tension had been shared between them during their time as friends that when they finally got the opportunity to rid themselves of it, it was like a feeding frenzy had begun.

For Bellamy, it was her neck. Her pretty face was one thing, but something about the exposed skin her commander's attire- which was already tempting enough- left open was drawing him in. He knew he shouldn't, but he couldn't help himself, marking the territory for his own.

Iona, despite currently being the one being pleased and praised, decided she adored his chest and abdomen. When he'd kiss her, her fingernails would dig into his skin through his shirt, feeling the tense muscle ripple beneath her- which was excruciatingly enjoyable.

Oh, and his back. She loved scratching marks down his back- and from his breathy groans, he liked it too.

"Gotta stop," He murmured against her neck, and Iona hummed.

Despite their mutual agreement, however, Bellamy continued to bite at the skin on her neck, making her let out tiny, painful gasps, which quickly turned into quiet moans of pleasure. Once the skin was bruised to his liking, he licked it, blowing cold air onto the wet spot, making her body erupt into shivers.

Murmuring a quiet one more, Bellamy repeated the process before easing Iona back down to the ground, leaning against her, further pressing her into the wall.

"Mean so much to me..." He whispered, pulling her into a warm embrace. She smiled against him, and it was a genuine and happy smile, which only added to the fuzzy feelings filling his stomach.

"You mean more to me," She murmured, pressing a quick kiss to his lips.

She was telling the truth, too, because as she stared into his eyes, she realized she'd do anything for Bellamy Blake.

━━━✦━━━