Part 2

Damon stretched and reached over to Emma without opening his eyes, but her side of the crappy motel room bed was cold. He buried his face in his pillow for a moment, something in the pillow poked him and he pulled his face up, he looked at the pillow confused. It was a feather filled pillow. The price he paid for the room definitely didn't allow for them to be able to afford feathered pillows. For that matter, he didn't remember going to bed at all.

He rolled over more and started looking around, his eyes grew wide as he realized he was home; but not at the boarding house. He was in the Salvatore mansion he grew up in. It looked the same way it had in the 1860s. The same wallpaper, the same dresser, even his bed covers were the same he had when he lived there.

"Em?" Damon called out as he swung his legs over the bed and stood up, he noticed even what he had gone to bed in was changed, he now wore slacks instead of the briefs he normally wore to bed, "Emma?"

Damon looked around the room in awe, he was sure this was a dream. He opened the bedroom door and stuck his head out, a maid spotted him.

"Are you all right Mr. Salvatore?" A young lady asked, he recognized her and his eyes widened, he knew for a fact she died over one hundred years ago, because he had killed her.

Damon nodded his head and stepped back inside his room, he closed the door. He tried to make a dash over to his dresser, but he only moved at a human speed.

"What the hell?" Damon said softly to himself.

He walked over to his writing desk in the corner and pulled out the letter opener, carefully, he made a small slice on his hand, it didn't heal; he ran over to the mirror and tried to bare his fangs, but those were missing as well.

Damon grabbed a shirt and a fresh pair of slacks. Dressed and ready he rushed downstairs to find Emma, he hoped that she could explain this craziness he had managed to find himself in.

As he rounded the corner into the lounge he saw Emma in a way he never thought he would see her. Her routine jeans and leather were replaced with a long flowing victorian emerald green dress, her normally long flowing velvet red hair was pinned back in a perfect bun. She laughed at something his father had said before taking a small sip from the teacup she was holding.

"Emma!" Damon could barely contain his relief and excitement.

"Hello to you too Mr. Salvatore," Emma smiled gently.

"Son," his father began speaking to him, Damon got chills as he heard the voice of a man he never expected to see again, "have you seen your brother? We were just going over some last minute wedding details."

"What wedding?" Damon raised his eyebrow.

Giuseppe Salvatore rolled his eyes, "Did you hit your head boy?"

"No, I just-" Damon was interrupted by Stefan entering the room.

Stefan wore a similar clothing style to what Damon was wearing, his normally slicked back hair was set to the side. He walked over to Emma's side and kissed her cheek.

"Good morning darling," he sat down next to Emma and held her hands in his.

Damon shook his head, trying to wake himself up.

"Are you all right brother?" Stefan asked concerned.

"Not even a little bit," Damon said quietly.

The eldest Salvatore decided to ignore his eldest son's antics and continued the conversation with Emma and Stefan.

"So tomorrow is the big day," he said almost proudly, "miss Peters, have you packed everything?"

Emma nodded eagerly, "My chamber maid will be helping to make sure everything gets moved during the ceremony."