violent fight

(violent fight)

(Jared)

I looked at her as she lay there, surrendering without making a move. I could have finished what I started and taken what I wanted so badly – her, I want her, even more than her rare, delicious blood.

For a moment, the tempting idea consumed me to the point where I almost gave in.

But I withdrew my hands and left her be until she regained consciousness.

I sat next to her, as she closed her eyes and drifted into sleep. I had exhausted her. This time, I wasn't satisfied with just a small amount of her delicious blood. In fact, I think I drank too much. Poor girl. I muttered this to myself as I looked at her.

I appeared like a monster, while she looked like a victim. I felt sorry for her. Curse these petty human feelings. I don't understand my problem. Why can't I be cruel and insensitive like Jayden and Gerard? Why do I still experience these feelings of "remorse" and a "tormented conscience?"
And "pity" – the pity that led me to purchase this poor girl in the first place.

"I didn't want to hurt her. In reality, I desired her to love me, become my wife, have my children, and be with me forever because I'm lonely.

But I ruined everything, and my attempts to fix the situation only made it worse. The truth is, I'm angry with her, feeling disappointed. I never imagined that Irene, the kind, sweet girl, would be so ungrateful as to contemplate killing me despite everything I did for her."

"I reunited her with her mother, allowing her to grow up with her.

Now let me tell you about the wonderful night I had.

Before leaving the house, I called the farm and asked them to bring Sami Leone, of course, after transferring a large sum of money to them. Then I went out and found the beautiful Irene trying to operate the microwave. I knew immediately that she had forgotten to connect the electric plug to it. I stopped myself from laughing before I decided to deliver the plug to her. I enjoyed the looks of embarrassment and shame that appeared on her beautiful face.

I wanted to tell her that Sami would visit her and that I had succeeded in convincing them, but I preferred to let her be surprised by his presence. I informed her that Lukeria was moving in with us, but she remained silent and did not say a word. I asked myself why she was angry?. I did not get angry after our short conversation last night, despite her hurtful statements. Oh, they are humans.

Then I noticed the delicious scent of Irene, and I still stopped myself from drinking too much blood. So, I left the place in a hurry before my hunger got the better of me. At work, there were not many situations that required my intervention. The situation was calm. I was not thinking about anything except Irene, my beautiful human girl. I wanted her to forgive me and restore her trust in me, so I sent her brother to her, and I was ready to do more for her.

While I was busy thinking, my phone rang, and it was my mother asking me to come to dinner. I knew immediately that she had learned about Sami, my request for him, and the money I had spent to bring him. I knew that she was preparing some kind of lecture, blame, and reproach for me. But I never imagined that crazy Gerard would be there.

My mother brought a bottle of O+ and poured me a cup, but despite my thirst, I did not drink it. I did not crave it as much as I craved warm blood, specifically the blood that I sucked directly from a vein."

Gerard said"

"How long has it been since you fed, brother?"

I put the cup away and replied: