devilish appearance،

(devilish appearance)

I went to my room, lay on the bed, trying to sleep after this crazy day. I had worn a white nightgown that showed a lot of my body. In fact, there was nothing to wear except this gown. Lukeria threw the dress I was wearing in the trash and brought me only this scandalous nightgown.

Although I was tired, I couldn't sleep. I started thinking about everything that happened today, thinking about Lukeria and the poor girls. They are living a bad life; those vampire bastards.

But am I here alone? Where is the master they keep talking about?

Not even a trace of him, not even a sound. Is he even here?

I don't think, and if he was here, that means he's a very quiet person.

Probably I'm alone. Lukeria will come back tomorrow; I must know everything about this place and about this strange master.

I've prepared a whole bunch of questions to ask them all to Lukeria tomorrow.

I've got to get some answers.

Well, I started closing my eyes and falling asleep, but not for long. I don't know how long I slept, but I woke up suddenly, terrified, and my body shivering. I don't know why I had this feeling, but I felt like I wasn't alone.

I got out of bed and looked around. The door was slightly open. I'm sure I closed it. Was it the wind that opened the door? Or am I not alone?

I gathered up all my courage and decided that I would not be afraid. I would not show fear to the vampire. Perhaps he is enjoying my fear, and I will take away this pleasure from him.

I went out of the room looking for him. He should see and know that I am not afraid of him.

I remembered the masked vampire's words earlier:

"I smell fear.....You better not be scared......better be terrified."

What did he mean by that? Is his master so damn terrifying?

I don't think so; here I am looking for him while he is the one who's hiding. I want him to feel cowardly; maybe it will make him come up and confront me. But what if I'm making a mistake? What if I'm awakening a beast?

I wandered around the house looking for him, for anyone, anything, but nothing but a terrifying silence. There was a room next to my room, but it was locked. I assumed it was his room. I don't know if he was inside or not, but I didn't dare to knock on the door.

I went downstairs, and then I entered a large room. I turned on the light; the light was so dim. Then I was surprised; what a wonderful surprise! I am in a library, a large shelf made of wood covering the walls, filled with all colors and types of books.

I approached as if I had found a treasure. I read the titles and the names of some of the books; what a wonderful thing! I found a collection of books belonging to my mother's favorite writer, "Rolo Raginaar."

I opened one of the books and quickly started reading some poem happily. I remembered my mother when she used to talk about the books and the novels she likes; I could hear her sweet voice inside my head now.

Suddenly, I saw a shadow in front of me and heard a voice behind me saying in a calm tone:

"So you really know how to read?"

The book fell out of my hand, and I felt a chill going up my spine. Then I turned slowly; I saw him. The light was dim, almost non-existent; he was wearing black and looked more suspicious than frightening. I came a little closer, then I saw him clearly.

He has a devilish appearance, wearing black, with long black hair covering his neck and a neatly trimmed beard.

He stood in his place, staring at me with his sharp blue eyes. I noticed a small sly smile on his lips.

His sly smile irritated me. I sighed, then raised my eyes to his blue eyes, and the words I was about to say were gone. Then I said after an awkward moment of silence:

"So you're the one who bought me?... I never imagined you'd be like this?"

He approached while gazing at me with his sharp blue eyes:

"So??? How did you imagine me?"

I said with confidence and strength and with some irony:

"I imagined you would be much scarier!"

He laughed and then said in a sarcastic tone:

"Don't you think I'm scary? It's okay, honey, you don't know me yet."

I was trying to be brave, but, in fact, I was terrified. I said again with confidence and great challenge that surprised me:

"I look forward to knowing you!"

He smiled a malicious smile and then said as he approached me until I saw him very clearly,

"It's okay; I know you're afraid. I can feel your fear, hear your heartbeat, and even the sound of blood flowing like a waterfall in your veins, sweetie. You can't hide your fear in front of a vampire."

I felt ashamed and embarrassed. This devil feels my fear. I cannot play the role of the strong and the bold in front of him.

I looked at his face. He was close to me, close enough.

He had a demonic charm, despite his dark appearance.

He said quietly:

"What, Irene? What are you looking at? What caught your attention?"

Oh my God, this is unbelievable. Am I wrong? Is what I see real?

"Do I know you?"

He said with a sly smile:

"Maybe!"

Suddenly, I felt disgusted and angry. All the fear inside me disappeared at that moment. I wanted to spit in his face.

I cried:

“No, it is impossible. You can't be him. Are you that good doctor?”

He laughed sarcastically,

Then said:

“Good? So that’s the nickname you gave me?”