house of lunatics 6

( house of lunatics 6)

After I swore that oath never to cry again, I looked at the streets through the window while the car was still moving, making me dizzy. I was not used to these things. The buildings and shops were passing quickly due to the speed of the car, but I realized that the streets were completely empty.

The streets were empty as if this car was the only thing on Earth. They weren't dark and frightful as I imagined. I looked at the streets, checking every alley and every shop, searching for a person or for a creature of them, but nothing.

Suddenly, I shivered after hearing a loud and annoying ringing; it was the phone of one of the creatures sitting in the front seats. I heard him speaking in his terrifying voice, saying, "She's with us, Master." He definitely meant me. He definitely was talking about me with the vampire who bought me.

I imagined him at that moment as a terrifying and frightening beast with long sharp fangs. I looked at the masked driver while he was saying nervously, "Sorry for the delay; you know Toki driving is slow. I apologize again, master." Then, after he finished the call, he yelled to the driver, "Hurry up, damn it, the master is in a hurry... seems like he cannot wait until he receives this beautiful girl."

He turned to me with his frightening mask; I saw his eyes from behind his hideous mask filled with mockery. The other one said, "I can't blame him... look at her, lucky fucking rich vampires." I felt nervous and confused, looking at the ground as I hugged my mother's remains tightly.

I shuddered, imagining that somewhere there's a vampire waiting for me, some master, as they call him. He is even in a hurry to meet me. What am I going to do? What am I going to say? Oh my God, I never asked my mother what I should do in a situation like this. I don't know what that vampire would do to me. I don't even want to think or fantasize. I wish he would kill me; I don't care. But I can't accept to be raped or tortured. I don't care if he kills me. I never liked this life anyway.

I prepared myself for death a long time ago. I won't let him rape me or feed on me whenever he pleases. But I can't stop him from doing anything bad to me; that's the sad truth. I'm powerless, alone, and weak. I'm starting to panic, but I won't cry. I would not cry, not here, not now. I don't want him to see my tears on my face when I arrive.

Suddenly, the car stopped in front of a big house. I felt that my heart would stop from the intensity of fear. I couldn't move completely; I looked at everything around me with wide eyes.

Suddenly, the masked vampire opened the door, grabbed my arm, and pulled me out of the car. I could barely stand on my feet. Then he whispered in my ears in a despicable and rude way, saying, "I smell fear... You better not be scared... You better be terrified." He walked away from me as soon as the door opened, and a woman came out.

Yes, a woman. She looked very normal, elegant, and very human. She signaled me to enter while the vampires were leaving, and invited me in, so I followed her.

I noticed someone's shadow behind one of the windows on the second floor. I looked up trying to see clearly, but I didn't see anyone; it must be him, I said to myself.

The woman took me inside. I followed her, even though I knew that she might take me straight to him. She stood in front of a large door decorated with gold frills. She opened the door, invited me in with a silly smile on her face, I approached the door cautiously... I looked inside; it was a big room.