Love songs

( Love songs )

I woke up before sunset as usual. Oh, how I hate this system and how much I miss the day. I will turn into a night creature just like him.

I turned to him; he was sleeping on his back, and I swear he looked like a lifeless corpse. I even started watching his chest to know if he was breathing or not. I could barely notice his chest as it rose and fell slowly.

They turn dead when they sleep, and perhaps that is why some of them prefer to sleep in a coffin, as I heard from stories and legends.

He is beautiful; he is truly beautiful, even though he is a bloodthirsty monster. He has a special devilish magic that enchanted me.

Why did Lita fall in love with him? I wonder. How could she let herself fall in love with a vampire?

All he sees in her is that she is A+, meaning he does not care about her feelings. They are creatures that do not know or appreciate love.

Maybe I have an influence on this monster, as Lukeria and Sami say, but I never think that he loves me.

But why did he give me the choice to be his wife?

He wants me to be with him forever and to turn into a vampire, having a family with him is crazy. I will never turn.

I quickly turned away from him, as he moved, I closed my eyes, pretending to be asleep, but he surprised me. He hugged from behind, then said in my ear in a whisper:

"I know you're awake."

I turned to him but couldn't look at his face because of my shyness, and said sarcastically:

"You heard my heartbeat again?"

He replied:

"No... Didn't you ask me to stop spying on your heart?"

I exclaimed:

"I can't believe you would do that."

He grabbed my hands and leaned over me, a devilish smile playing on his lips, while I remained in my place, ashamed and helpless.

I couldn't utter a word and avoided looking into his devilish eyes. He approached me until his lips almost touched mine. I thought he was going to kiss me, I wanted to kiss him, but he didn't. Instead, he moved his lips away, as if waiting for me to make the first move.

He placed a long kiss behind my ear, then whispered:

"Irene, do you want me to tell you what your heart is telling me right now?"

Despite my shyness, I exclaimed:

"I told you that I can't believe you'll stop spying on my heart... Please stop."

He smiled a sly smile before turning away from me and then said:

"Don't hold yourself back, Irene. Put your fears, arrogance, and pride behind you. Sooner or later, you will surrender..."

I felt the urge to flee from him. His audacity and how he spoke about such matters were unbelievable. I could feel myself turning red with embarrassment. Just the thought of him knowing about my desires made me want to vanish.