I won't let love change me

( I won't let love change me)

I let the hot water pour over my body and closed my eyes. I was contemplating what I had done.
I had surrendered to the vampire, and worst of all, I had fallen in love with him. I had fallen in love with our enemy.

As I looked in the mirror, I saw the traces of fangs on sensitive parts of my body, and at that moment, I felt the horror of what I had done. This would have dreadful consequences.

Falling in love with a vampire is not right because I will never turn. Nothing will ever compel me to accept becoming a vampire or giving birth to children who he will eventually turn into bloodthirsty monsters like him.

My loyalty to humanity is unwavering, and if it is necessary, I will suppress my foolish, loving heart for the sake of Sami and for the sake of the revolution.
I will not allow love to change me.

I allowed him to harm me. I cannot blame him, as it is his savage nature, but it saddens me that he allowed himself to harm me in this way.

I hate it when he acts like a vampire.
I hated being under his spell and completely surrendering, feeling nothing but the beautiful pleasure that made me melt in his hands. I could not distinguish between his kisses and his bites. He was bold and wonderful.

I smiled shyly as I recalled the things he did. Oh, it is not easy at all to love a vampire. They are unlike humans; they possess abundant energy and do not tire easily. We spent that hot night in love, exchanging kisses.

But seeing the marks of his fangs on my body now worsens my feelings. I feel as if he took advantage of me again, putting me under his demonic spell and doing as he pleased. I was unable to resist or object to anything he did. I was absent, under the spell of a vampire. I didn't want my first experience to be like this, even though it was both enjoyable and disastrous. Suddenly, the door opened, and he entered. I was still standing in front of the mirror, contemplating my body, which had now become the body of a woman.

He hugged me from behind, placed a kiss on my cheek, and said:

"Don't you want to eat? I made breakfast while you were showering."

I forced a smile and replied:

"Yes, of course, I am very hungry, and finally having breakfast in the morning sounds great. I'll get dressed and then join you."

He carried me in his arms and placed me on the bed. But before I could say anything, he offered me a glass of juice, which I immediately recognized as being mixed with his blood, and said:

"Drink it, and the pain and these ugly bite marks will disappear."

I retorted:

"You hurt me and now you simply offer me your blood to erase the traces of your crime. Do I have to get used to this situation?"

I saw a look of guilt and shame in his eyes as he responded:

"I couldn't resist, Irene. I'm addicted to you now. You gave yourself to me at the wrong time. You should have at least drunk the juice to protect yourself from the evil of my gluttony."

Silent for a while then I finally asked:

"Did you have to keep me under your spell?"

He replied right away:

"Yes, I had to do that for you."

Sarcastically, I added:

"At least you managed to stop yourself from killing me."