its time

(its time)

#Sami POV.

I woke up this morning with only one thing on my mind:

"It's time."

The moment has arrived for us to urgently execute the plan. The plan to escape from this barn, or as they call it, "the farm."

I heard that Irene was attacked by a group of homeless, savage vampires.
Thankfully, she is okay. I received updates on what was happening in the world through Mansal, the vampire guard I mentioned earlier.

I learned that Itolon Breynt had been killed. She was the mother of Jared Breynt, the vampire who owns Irene.

Her death is likely to spark a war between the elite class and the impoverished class. The deceased woman held a prominent position, and her family was one of the Kingdom's oldest and most influential founding families, as I mentioned previously.

I did not know that my little sister had a role in what happened, but I was happy about that event, which intensified the fight between the vampires.

I left in the afternoon and went to Aunt Jade's residence. After greeting her, I asked her:

"Is the weapon ready?"

From a hole she had dug under her bed, she took out a box that she had filled with the weapons we needed, wooden stakes that Aunt Jade had spent days making and trimming their edges, as well as small smoke bombs that she had prepared using the fahalla plant.
I checked it and then said:

"Good, it's good. Thank you.
You have to keep it ready. It's time."

Adam entered, and we were confused by his sudden entry after the greeting. He said while inspecting the wooden stakes:

"So Sami when do we start?"

I said:

"Tell all the farm residents who goes to the blood center to start drinking the Fahalla infusion. We have to fill the markets with contaminated blood...and then we begin the attack."

Adam said:

"When are we going to start?"

I said:

"Two days later, exactly at noon, Mansal will be on guard. We will send Mariana to seduce him... She will seduce him until he drinks her tainted blood. Then after he falls, I will put on his clothes and we will throw his bodies in the sun. I will enter the surveillance room. I will throw the Fahalla smoke bomb in the place. The smell will suffocate them.
Then you will enter and you will kill them all by driving stakes into their hearts. Then we will be able to leave after taking the weapons, of course. There is a secret weapons store in the place... weapons prepared to confront the vampire rebels, meaning they are silver and wooden bullets.

I

noticed Adam sighing nervously as he said:

"If we succeed in getting out, what will we do?"

I said:

"We fight, we will fight. We will have weapons in addition to the fahala plant!.
My sister told me that they no longer use lethal weapons in their confrontations with humans, but rather
anesthetic bullets... That is why I asked Aunt Jade to neutralize the effect of the anesthetic, so she prepared a special recipe that I mixed with the Fahalla drink that we will all drink."