Brothers' anger

"Brother's Anger"

He entered the room, his features were frightening, and I remained frozen in place, not knowing what was wrong. He said, as he looked at me and studied me with his eyes in a strange way:

"The smell of blood fills the place... What are you doing here?"

At first, I did not understand what he meant, but I quickly realized that he meant my period. Perhaps the smell of blood had made him hungry. Oh, disgusting. Is this possible? So I said shyly:

"What do you mean... by what am I doing here?"

He pushed me away and then said with unjustified anger:

"Get out of here. I don't want to see you until you're done. I don't want you near me, so stay away from me."

"I didn't know what to say or do, as he was acting strange and I could hear the sound of his breathing, thus I quickly left the room."

I went to Lukeria's room. She must be sleeping now, but how will she sleep after what happened tonight? I think she is awake and worried. I knocked on the door, and Lukeria opened it right away, her face filled with fear.

She asked in a worried tone:

"What is the matter?"

I entered, then closed the door and said in a choked voice:

"He kicked me out..."

Lukeria sighed in relief and asked:

"Why?"

I said:

"I don't know, but I think the reason is because of my menstrual cycle."
He said, "The smell of blood fills the place... and please stay away from me until you finish."

Lukeria sighed comfortably, then said:

"It's okay, they can't stand the smell and even find it tempting. I should have warned you and told you this, but I forgot... sorry."

I felt disgusted when I said:

"tempting? But this is disgusting."

Lukeria said:

"It is their nature to crave blood, and your smell now may make him lose control and may kill you, so you must stay away from him as much as possible."

Annoyed, I said:

"He could have asked me to leave in a better way. I would have understood. What monsters they are."

I lay next to Lukeria, where I will sleep tonight and perhaps for the next five nights. Of course, we did not talk about his mother, even though she was all we thought about. It seemed that he did not know about her death yet.

I woke up before sunset, as usual, to the sound of commotion downstairs. Lukeria was not next to me. I got out of bed and approached the door. I heard the voices of Jared and Loren talking. I could not hear well what they were saying, but it was clear from their voices that they were very angry.