the vampire true colors

(The vampire true colors)

Lukeria closed the door, then turned to me and extended her hand, saying:

"Now give me the Fahalla seeds your brother gave you?"

My eyes widened in horror as I looked at her. The bitch, she was spying on us.
Will she tell him? Sami could be in danger if she did.

I said with a frown:

"Sorry?"

She said:

"You heard me, now give me the seeds...I won't let you kill Mr. Breynt."

I don't know what to do now. Should I deny having the seeds? Then my word will be against hers if she slanders us.

No, no, this will not work. They will find out about Sami, and I will not know what will happen to him or to me.

I said quietly and pleadingly:

"I will give you the seeds, but please, I beg you, keep this matter between us.

I took out the Fahalla seeds from my pants pocket and gave them to her, but I deliberately left one seed out.

She took them from me, then looked at me and said:

"Good, I will plant more of it now...we will need weapons when the war breaks out."

I looked at her with a questioning face and said:

"Aren't you going to tell Mr. Breynt?"

She said:

"Of course I won't. I don't want you to be reckless and use it before the right time, as that might ruin everything. We must plant more of it, my dear, and I will make sure to distribute it to the girls when I visit them next time."

I said:

"I can't believe you're with us?
you want to liberate humans and get rid of the vampires just like we want?"

She said:

"Of course, my little one, I'm not a traitor. Your brother seems like a wise man and an ambitious leader, despite his young age. There is determination in his eyes. This revolution must succeed, Irene. It is our last and only hope. Humans must get rid of this slavery."

I felt happy listening to her, so I said:

"You don't know how happy I am now. I imagined that you would tell him and this revolution would be put down before it even started."

"My dear, you do not know how much I hate these hideous creatures. I may appear submissive and calm, but I am boiling inside. I have not been confined to a farm all my life like you. I was just a little girl when it all started. I lost my family at their hands. I lost everyone I loved and was displaced on the streets in the worst of times.

All this happened before I ended up owned by one of them, a fucking monster who did not treat me the way Mr. Breynt treated you, and I was not the only one. He owned many of us. When I grew old and was no longer attractive enough, he put me in the house of pleasure and blood that he created to supervise the work there. I wanted nothing more from this life than to kill that bastard, see him die and suffer, and cleanse the world of vampires!"

I was amazed as I listened to Lukeria. I did not imagine that she was boiling and waiting for the right moment to take revenge. I thought she was a loyal servant to Mr. Breynt. But I am happy that I was wrong. We can now plan from the inside and outside. I hugged her, feeling happy and hopeful, but she grabbed my face and said:

"We shouldn't talk about our secret while Mr. Breynt is at home, even if he is away or asleep, don't even think about it."

I nodded in understanding and then said: