How they run the farm 4

(How they run the farm, 4)

Two weeks later, I made a full recovery.

Those days were not as bad as I had imagined them to be. I spent them watching that lovely invention called TV, and nothing stopped me from watching but drowsiness and sleep.

I haven't seen the good doctor.

I haven't seen him since he left that night.

I wonder if he was a vampire?

Is it possible for a vampire to be beautiful and kind?

But he was wearing the ugly black mask in the examination room? That confirms that he is one of them, one of our enemies.

But why do they wear masks if they are not ugly or deformed like I imagined them to be?

I didn't know why they wore masks until later, and I'll tell you why, but later, although I'm sure you knew why already.

After my recovery, they returned me to the farm just as the good doctor promised me.

Yeah, the good doctor, that's what I'm calling him now.

I ran to my mother and surprised her with my return. She thought that she might have lost me forever.

It was a very emotional and sad meeting. We shed a fair amount of tears.

My mother took me on her lap; she could hardly believe that I had returned to her, and the residents of the farm gathered to congratulate her for my return.

In the evening, I sat with my mother and brother in our humble room.

I started telling them about my adventure in that place.

My mother said, "That was a hospital."

I told them about the TV and all the cartoons I've seen. I even told them about the stories.

And last but not least, I told them about the good doctor.

Then I ended up my storytelling time with a question directed to my mother:

"Mother, is there a good vampire?"

My mother said with a frown and a disgusted expression on her face:

"They are demons. They are not human in any way. There is no good in them. You can't imagine what they have done to us before the farm.

When the epidemic began, they spread fear, darkness, and killing. They were torturing and raping humans and enslaving them.

Humans have tasted pain and suffering because of those creatures.

These demons continue to persecute us and humiliate us in every way they can. One day, you will grow up, and you will understand what this means."

There were things about the farm, horrible things, things my mother couldn't tell us back when we were young, things I didn't know until I was older.

Yes, I have grown up now. I am seventeen, and my older brother is nineteen.

Now I understand how this damn farm is run.

I've grown up to be rebellious and always angry.

I started helping my mother in her work in the field, and so did my brother Sami.

Oh, my poor brother, he goes almost daily to the blood center to have blood drawn from him.

It pissed me off so much, but I couldn't do anything; nobody could do anything.

We live like cows in a barn. When vampires look at us, they see food, something they need to continue their damn immortal lives with.

This was not only their ugly behavior; they come from time to time to the farm to take a man, a girl, or a group of people, to sell them to the wealthy vampires.

I know now that they take them at the request of one of the wealthy vampires. The wealthy vampires pay large amounts of money to buy humans as slaves.

Because drinking blood straight from the vein is much better than drinking it from a bottle.

As for the girls, as soon as the girl reaches puberty and becomes young and beautiful until they come and take her, I knew that the rich vampires buy them so expensively.

I don't even want to imagine what they are doing to those poor girls.

I've been hearing horrible things I can't even mention or put into words.

My mother was very afraid that they would come and take me. She knows that a monster would buy me one day. I was beautiful, she said:

"a beauty that could not be ignored."

Despite this, it was very strange that I reached the age of seventeen, and I am still here.

My mother's fears intensified every day. She even offered to deform my face, but I strongly rejected this.

There were girls on the farm doing this, but it wasn't a successful way to keep their evilness away anyway, so I refused to be deformed so badly.

If they don't want to sell me, surely they are preparing me for breeding, yes breeding, don't be surprised, this is what they have been doing to keep the human race from extinction.

This is how my brother and I came to life.

After they held humans in the farms, most people decided to stop having children.

But the devilish vampires' minds always find a solution.

They decided to start freezing and keeping sperms. Then they started injecting them into the chosen women. Then the mother remains in quarantine until she gives birth.

Most of the farm children came into the world that way, except for a few.

You must be shocked by these facts about the farm and how those demons run it?

Humans have been treated like animals, and these creatures sell and buy them as they wish.

Some people tried to escape and rebel. But they ended up dead... killed by the worst ways you can imagine.

To be a lesson for all those who think of starting a revolution.

Humans have given up completely to the vampires, accepting this humiliating life for fear of death.

But what kind of life are they afraid of losing?

I put my head on the pillow every night wondering what tomorrow will be like? Who will they take, who they will kill?

Will it be my turn tomorrow?

Then I remember his voice. I remember the good doctor's words when he said,

"I promise you, no one will ever going to hurt you."

I've been feeling fine so far because of that promise.