Chapter 7

I am watching videos on my phone when someone removed my earphone. It was no other than... Riki.

"What is it again?" I ask bored.

He sat on the chair next to me and move it closer. "Are you free this Saturday? Although, I know you are but still... I want to confirm it."

That's a foul!

I glared at him. "And why are you so sure that I am not busy this coming weekend?" I ask, raising my right brow.

He just shrugged his shoulder and lean his back onto the chair. "Boy Instinct."

"Well... Tell your boy intinct that he's wrong and that... I have a lot of things to do this Saturday. So in conclusion, I am very busy," I said in a sassiest way possible. "And I currently am... as you can see... so stop pestering me and leave."

Riki stared at me in disbelief. "Ouch!" he exclaimed, touching his chest acting in pain. "You've changed... Wow! I can't believe that you just asked me to leave in a nicest way."

I rolled my eyes on him. "Oh, shut up!"

He just smiled sweetly at me. "Anyway, I'm here to ask if you can accompany me on Saturday? Please... Pretty please!" he even look at me with his puppy eyes and pouty lips. He looks like a freaking duck!

"Please, Won. Just this one... It's very special day for me," he pleaded.

"Sure! And please can you stop making that face? Seriously, it's gross," I said making a disgusted face.

"You know... you've been hurting my feelings these past few days," he said.

Why does it feels like it has other meaning?