Chapter 10

I am sitting on my couch patiently waiting for the door to ring. I keep on biting my thumb. My mannerisms when I'm excited, anxious, and nervous. Why is he not here yet?

I stood up and went to the door to check if there was a sign of Jay but to my surprise when I open the door Jay was there talking to... no one. He was holding a box of chicken in his left hand. He looked at me in shock. "Jungwon!" he exclaimed. "Hi?" he added, awkwardly waving his hand to me.

I also look at him in surprise. "Jay! Why didn't you knock? For how long have you been here?"

Jay scratches the back of his head. "For about an hour," he said while laughing shyly.

He's so cute. I'm whipped.

"Come in. It's cold... You might get sick," I said, worried.

Jay entered my apartment. He looks around so I feel a little embarrassed by the look of it. "Sorry, it's quite messy."

He shook his head and turns to me. "No! It's nice and comfy."

I smiled at him before shifting my gaze into the box of chicken he was holding. "Oh! I brought you chicken. You eat chicken, right?" He asks, anxious.

"Of course! I love chicken!"

"Thank goodness."

There's silence... I don't know what to do. Jay was just looking around while both of his hands is on his torso. Shit! It's so awkward. Should I ask how is his day? Then suddenly something came into my mind... The Ramyeon!

I face Jay so he automatically looks at me.

"Do you want to eat ramyeon with me?"

And there... I said it. It was supposed to sound normal but...

WHY DID I SOUND SO FLIRTY?!