Chapter 28

It's been three days and on those days I couldn't contact him. It's like he disappeared without a trace. I even contact his manager yet they are not answering my calls. The issue about us is still hot. I am now staying at Riki's condo because my apartment was bombarded with death threats and lots of hateful words. I was so scared when someone sent a dead rat with a note that I should die too. Like is that necessary? Is it forbidden for their idols to have a relationship with someone?

"Here. At least drink this," Riki offers a glass of water. I just look at it. I am worried sick that I can't even take good care of myself. My sleeping routine is fucked up. I'm like a paper thin. "Fuck this!" I was startled by Riki. He looks mad and frustrated. "Yang Jungwon! For fuck sake! I know that you are worried about him but can you at least take care of yourself?! That mother fucker didn't even reach out to you and let you handle all of the shit his fans throwing at you!" He yelled at me making me cry.

"Look at you! You're as white as paper! You are worried about him but you aren't worried about yourself?" He added. "W–What about me?" Riki chokes on his word. Tears are forming at the corners of his eyes. "W–Won. This is hurting me." My face is so wet with tears. I got confused about what Riki said.

"W–What do you mean, Riki?"

He messed his hair in frustration. "Fuck this," he muttered a cuss. He is now crying.

Riki stared at me. "Are you that numb?"

He fake laughed. "W–Won. I... I like you. No, I love you. Can't you feel it?... Can't you notice it?... All of the things I did... Why not me? Why him?"

I was shocked by his confession. He... He likes me?

"Riks, I–I'm sorry..." I cried and cried.

"That day... on your birthday. I planned to confess. But you are very vulgar about your feelings for Jay. I already accepted it... I accepted my defeat because it seems like your feelings are mutual. I called him and changed my plan. I let Jay do my original plan which is to confess... Although it is not me. I saw how happy you are. It was a bittersweet moment for me, Won," He said between his sobs.

I cried because of what he said. I keep on apologizing to him. I didn't know. It must have been hurt to see the person you love, loving someone else.

"Fuck I handled it well," Riki laughed. "I even use someone to forget you and I am so cruel for that," he cried even more.

Sunoo...

"I was so desperate, Won. I want to erase my feelings for you because I want our friendship to stay. But seeing you like this makes me regret it. I regret letting you go to a man who cannot even man up and protect you during the battle."