Chapter 8

"Have you heard about Jay's rumor?" I overheard the two girls talking behind me.

I know it's bad to eavesdrop but they are talking loud so basically, I'm not at fault.

So I continued to listen to their conversation.

"No. What rumor?" The other girl responded.

"Someone saw him last week at the mall with a guy who looks like his friend." When I heard what she said my eyes widened in shock. Shit?! Are they talking about me?!

I took out my phone and browse on google to find the rumor about Jay that they were talking about and I was right! It was us! At the mall. There's a picture of us... Jay was facing the camera so it only captured my back which is great. I took a deep breath and put my phone back into my pocket.

Come to think of it... He hasn't contacted me these past few days.

Is he that busy?

When I got off the bus I went straight to the small store near my place to buy ramyeon because I suddenly craved it. I bought 3 ramyeons.

After that, I walked home. I turn on the light while removing my shoes, putting them to the side where the shoe rack at. I walk to my small couch dropping my body to it.

This is peace...

Suddenly my phone rang.

It's him. He called. Finally!

✓ [BOOK 01] TOLERATE | JAYWON FFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें