Chapter 13

"Where are we going, Riks?" I ask while walking, I don't even where we're going.

"You'll see," He simply said, grabbing my hand and pulling me near him. I just let him. We normally do that. No malice or something. I shrugged my shoulder and let him lead the way. "Okay."

After an hour of walking, we finally reach our destination. I roam my eyes around. We are in the middle of nowhere. There are a lot of trees and a lake... The place is so peaceful. "Wow! How did you find this place, Riki?" I ask without looking at him. I am still in amaze by the place.

I can feel Riki's gaze at me so I glanced at him. "It's for me to know and for you to find out," He said. The corner of his lip lifted forming a soft grin. "I prepared something." pointing to the large tree beside the lake.

We went near and when we got there behind the tree there is a piece of cloth on the ground with a lot of food and fruits. "What the heck! You prepared this?!"

"Yeah," He replied in a cool way. "It's all of your favorites, by the way."

My eyes widened. "For real?!" I exclaimed. I run to the food and I saw that it was all of my favorites. "Aww! Riki! Thank you so much!"

He was just staring at me with a soft smile. " I knew you'd forget."

"Huh?" My brow furrowed in confusion. "What do you mean?"

He shook his head and went near me. Riki put both of his hands on my shoulders while I stared at him weirdly. What is he doing?

"Happy Birthday, dummy," He said making my eyes widen realizing what he said. Riki kissed the top of my head, I wasn't able to react. I'm still in shock.

How come I forgot my birthday?