Chapter 18

Jay's POV

"We plan to give you a love team. This will help you as well as the company," My manager said while I was sitting in the makeup room.

I gave him a confused look. "I don't think I need that. I can grow on my own and I can help the company with my effort. Plus, I believe I have a lot of fans out there supporting me," I stated with full of confidence.

I don't want to be involved in that kind of industry. I don't want to be known as someone who grows because of that stupid ships or loveteam. And I have a boyfriend. I don't want to give reasons for him to get jealous. Though I know that he will understand because that's what he is. Always been so understanding and patient. I love him so damn much.

"You know we can't say No to the management, Jay."

I stared at him through the mirror and I saw that he is really serious. Fuck it.

"Just do something about it. As much as possible I don't want to be shipped with someone," I said, sternly.

My manager shook his head in disagreement. "Is it because of him?" I was surprised because of what he said. Does he know? About us? About Jungwon?

I couldn't look him in the eye. No one knows about our relationship except, of course, Riki. Jungwon said that he doesn't want my career to turn down once my fans knew about him... about us. I want to scream to the world that he is my boyfriend but at the same time I want to gatekeep him and his private life.

"Did you hire someone to tail me?" I ask with a serious tone.

"I didn't me—" He replied but I cut him off.

"Bullshit!" I stood up and storm out.

They knew about him! About us!

If they will do something to Jungwon I will fucking tear down the company.

All hell breaks loose.