Chapter 26

Jay never broke his promise. He makes it up to me and now I am more assured that it was nothing. He explained to me that the girl in the picture was his co-artist in the movie he is currently working on. He got drunk that night because he received a lot of hate on social media because the company released something and paid someone to make an issue about him and that girl. He said that his Instagram account is under the management of the company and it was not him who posted the photo, it was edited. The guy was not him but someone who looks like him. I was so angry and felt guilty for not letting him explain.

How can a company be so cruel to someone who makes their penny?

I apologize to Jay for not letting him explain his side but he said he understands. If he was in my position he would act the same he said.

"Kitten, do I look good in this?" Jay asks. He is wearing a blue polo with white trousers and heck he looks freaking good. "You look so handsome in that!" I complicated him and gave a two thumbs up.

We are at his suite and his walked-in closet is as big as the department store on the mall. My boyfriend is freaking rich! Not just rich but rich, rich.

He is free today and he said he wants to take me on a date so who am I to turn down this handsome creature?

Look at him sitting like a model. In terms of fragrance, Jay is the pickiest yet he said he loves my natural smell. Silly guy.

"Let's go, Kitten." Jay offered his hand, I took it and he intertwined our hands. "You said you want to go swimming right?" I nodded and felt enthusiastic about it. "Yes!"

Jay chuckled and kiss my cheek. "Alright, then."

While walking to his car I was hopping like a kid and humming a song. "You're that excited?" He asks while looking at me with a soft smile. "Of course, Love! It's been a while since we had time together."

"Yeah. I'm always busy. I'm sorry, Kitten," He apologizes. I looked at him. "No need to apologize, Love. I understand," I assure him with a smile.

"Thank you, baby," he said bringing my hand to his lip and kissing the back of it. "I love you." Then he kissed me on the lips. "So. Damn. Much." I blushed profusely because of what he did.

Here goes my heart. Beating like a madman.