Chapter 11

Jay stared at me in surprise. He blinks three times. "I–I would love to," he stutters.

I stood up and went to the kitchen. I didn't dare to look at him out of embarrassment. "What the hell, Jungwon?" I scolded myself.

I hit my head. "What kind of behavior was that? You're such a flirt."

I cooked the ramyeon and prepared it on two plates. I brought it to the couch where Jay is and place it in front of him where the glass table was. "Here. Let's eat." Jay nodded and start eating the ramyeon meanwhile I was just looking at him while he eats.

Jay glanced at me with a questioning look then he smiled cutely. "It tastes amazing." giving me a thumbs up.

I smiled and eat my ramyeon.

After we eat. Jay and I decided to watch a movie. We watch 'A star is born' and I am crying like a river... literally. Jay stared at me while laughing at my crying face. "Why did he die?" I said, sobbing.

Jay messed my hair and pinch my cheek. "You're so adorable." He held my chin to face him.

He wiped my tears. He looks so serious while doing that. "Hush now. I hate to see you cry," he said, softly then he caress my hair.

I was just staring at him the whole time. My heart beats so fast. I feel like I am being bewitched by him.

Jay...

What the hell are you doing to me?