Chapter 16

After that day... Jay and I become official.

I was preparing to go to school when I received a text from Jay.

From: Jay ♥

Hey, Kitten! On my way to work. Make sure to eat your meals. I love you :)

We've been dating for three months now and I can say that Jay is the most thoughtful, cool, understanding, sweet, and gentle boyfriend. There was never a dull day with him. Every time we spend time together everything was just... colorful. He brightens my day... my life. Jay become a vital part of this lifetime.

I smiled from ear to ear after reading his message. I responded to his text while brushing my teeth. "Copy that! You too! Don't forget to eat and drink water! I love you!" I was murmuring my reply and immediately hit the send button. I continued brushing my teeth while smiling like a fool.

I'm so in love with him!

"Are you done with the project?" I ask Riki who's currently sitting next to me.

"Yeah." That's all he said.

I don't know if I'm being paranoid but sometimes I feel like Riki becomes so distant.   I ask him about that before and he said he just doesn't want Jay to get the wrong idea of us being so close to each other. I told him... Jay won't mind because he knows that we're close to each other... and that you are my best friend. But Riki being Riki. He didn't listen to me. We rarely hang out which is so sad. I also missed hanging out with him.

I pouted my lips and sat down on my chair. When someone approaches Riki. I think his name is Sunoo, the cute guy in our class.

"Uhm, Riki," He sounds shy. Riki stops what he's doing and glances at Sunoo. "Yes?" he replied. "Can you help me with this equation?" Sunoo said showing his notebook to Riki.

Riki is smart. He is good at everything specifically, Math. My most hated subject.

"Sure," Riki replied and took the notebook from Sunoo's hand. He answered the question in no time. After that, he explains it to Sunoo who's currently staring at Riki while he was talking.

Looks like someone likes my best friend.