First Day In

The weekend came and my bag was packed for our week away. We said goodbye to Larry after putting our bags in the car and then we left. "Are we getting her from the airport?" I asked, "no she's already at the hotel waiting for us" she replied.

The rest of the ride was silent, I'm not really sure why. She didn't seem too excited to see her sister, which seems totally different from last night. Maybe she's just nervous cause she hasn't seen her in a long time?

I just hope I wasn't brought along to make sure they keep peace. That seems like a lot of work which is the exact opposite of a vacation. "Can we stop to the store?" I ask finally breaking the silence. "Right now?" She replies, I nod, "what do you need?" She asks.

"I forgot my toothpaste at the house, I need to buy more anyway though" I said quickly. "You can just use mine" she says glancing over at me. "Yours tastes nasty" I respond, "toothpaste isn't supposed to taste good y/n, you don't eat it" she says sassily.

"Yeah yeah could you just stop, please" I tried being extra nice. She hits brakes and whips around a corner then calmly pulls into the parking lot of the store. I narrow my eyes at her while grabbing my purse and getting out.

I hurry up and buy the tequila and rum, something tells me she already has wine. I check out and walk out the store towards the car. I tap the trunk for her to open it and then I put the bottles carefully in my bag. So they shouldn't break when I pick it up.

I slide back into the car and she pulls off heading towards our original destination. "Are you nervous?" I ask as she pulls into the parking lot of the hotel. "No, why would you ask that?" She snaps, "you seem... apprehensive" I say calmly.

"I'm not" she says simply, I get out the car and she's still sitting there for a moment. I go around and open her door, motioning for her to get out. She stands up and before I close the door I give her a tight hug. She stands there for a few seconds looking stunned.

"What was that for?" She asks softly.
I start taking our bags out the trunk and I close it before answering her. "Figured it'd calm you down a bit, I've heard my hugs do that" I shrug. She grabs her bags and we start walking in and towards the elevator.

"Did it work?" I ask as she pressed the floor and the doors close. "Yeah" she sighs contently, we both just watch the numbers go up until they stop. It dings and we walk out onto pretty carpet and towards a door.

Xandra seems to know exactly where to go, she knocks on a door and we wait. Within seconds the blonde opens the door and smiles softly. "Hey, Xan" she says giving her a hug, she turns to me and smiles too. "You must be y/n" she says and opens her arms silently asking if it's ok.

I nod and she pulls me in, her hugs are nice I think. When I pull away she's smiling even brighter, "she's a good hugger" she says to Xandra.
She invites us in and I look around, the hotel room is really nice.

It's fucking huge, "I got the presidential suite so we wouldn't be packed" she says. I nod softly as I slowly turn my attention back to them. They're both looking at me weird but I try not to think much of it.

"I never got your name, also how do you know mine?" I ask softly. Xandra's sister chuckles, "of course she didn't tell you my name" she jokes. "I'm Cordelia, and Xandra here has told me all about you" Cordelia says.

Do they all have pretty names? I think, I look over to Xandra who's blushing. This is the first time I've ever seen her actually embarrassed, it's cute. "So, you guys should get settled in and then we can just chill in here for tonight?" Cordelia suggests.

I nod and Xandra makes a noise I assume is agreement. "There is only one other room though. But it has two beds, I hope that's ok" Cordelia says.
"I'm fine with it" I say, "I guess it's fine" Xandra mumbles. We make our way to the room and put our things down.

I hear Xandra audibly take a deep breath before we leave the room again. She opens the door but before she walks out she turns around. She wraps her arms around me and squeezes, I return the gesture and we just stand there for a moment.

She takes another breath and then we walk out to be with Cordelia. "There you guys are" Cordelia says in a tone I can't exactly read. We all sit down on the couch and try to figure out something to do. We decide on watching a movie, they ask me to pick whichever one I want.

I've already watched it multiple times but Carol is always a good choice. "I love this movie" Cordelia says, "please... no" Xandra begs me. "Anything else, even a cartoon" she says, "why?" I ask simply.

"I just don't want to" she responds vaguely, "pleaseee" I say giving her puppy dog eyes. Cordelia repeats my sentiments and tries to help me convince her as well. Finally she gives in and watches it with us, I never get over how cute this movie is.

Once it's over we're all pretty tired so we decide to head to bed for an early start tomorrow. I shower in our shared bedroom while Xandra decides to shower in Cordelia's room. She said she didn't feel like waiting for me to finish.

I get out and put on my pajamas, as soon as I'm done Xandra comes in and lays down in her bed. "Good night" I say before turning the lamp off, eliminating light in the room. "Night" she says in the darkness, I turn over and get comfortable before falling asleep.