New Friends

I'm getting ready for my little outing with Wilhemina and I can't exactly decide on what I want to wear. I call Sam in and she runs over looked at me worriedly, "relax. I just need help picking out my outfit" I said showing her the two options. "Are you going on a date?" she asks me while crossing her arms, "no. We're just meeting up to talk as friends" I say pushing the outfits towards her so she picks one. "This one" she says, "why?" I ask, "because it's less sexy" she says and I obviously choose the other. "If we were going out you would tell me to pick the sexiest outfit I have" I reason, "I also don't want to fuck you" she counters. "Who says she does?" I question, "just wear jeans and a t-shirt, you're just going to a cafe" she says.

I do tend to overdress sometimes so I follow her guidance and then leave after giving her a kiss on the cheek. I arrive at the coffee shop to see her sitting in the back waiting for me, she nods me over and I walk quickly. "Hi" I say sitting across from her, "hello, you look nice" she says and I smile. "Thank you. So do you" I say examining her all purple outfit, she must really like purple. The waitress comes over and we order, afterwards the conversation just seems to flow so easily and we talk about everything. Just like last night I feel myself losing track of time with her. We finished our drinks and got up to leave, I walked her to her car and she looked around confused. "Where's your car?" she asks, "I don't have one" I said as if it was obvious, but I guess it really isn't if you don't know me because I literally stay out the house.

"Let me give you a ride" she says, I just don't object this time and let her take me home. 

*time skip: 2 weeks*

Mina and I have been hanging out a lot and I've even been talking to the 'twins' a bit more. Mina and I are actually going out for dinner tonight and Sam has been looking at me weird for the past hour and a half as I'm getting ready. "What is it?" I ask her impatiently, "nothing" she says and looks away. I finish getting ready and leave the house, she picks me up outside and we head to this really nice restaurant. It's like every other time we've been out, endless conversation and laughing. She pays despite me arguing and she takes me back to the apartment, this time she walks me up to the doorstep.

"You really didn't need to walk me up here" I say rolling my eyes, she just stares at me with that look in her eyes I feel like I've seen before. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask her, "because you're hot" she says and I start giggling. She pushes me against the wall near the door and I look into her eyes trying to figure out what she's doing. Her hand slides up my arm to my neck and she grips lightly causing me gasp, "you like that don't you" she says. It's her, the woman from the outpost. I look into her eyes and she smirks before closing the gap and kissing me. It was gentle. Not much longer than a peck, and then she said good night and left me standing there.

I unlock the door and am met with Sam sitting on the couch, "what happened?" she asks me and I just shake my head with my mouth open. "It was a date" she said and I looked at her with wide eyes, "she kissed you" she says shaking her head. Sometimes I really question if she's a witch or not because she seems to just know things. I nod slowly and she just stands up and brings me over to the couch before pulling my phone out my purse. She grabs my phone and puts it on the kitchen counter before bringing me a snack. "I need to talk to Delia" I say, "nope, you're going to tell me what happened. Most importantly, did you kiss her back?" she asks, and I shake my head.

"Do you like her?" she asks me after I told her how the dinner was just really normal. "I don't know" I say honestly and she nods slowly, "sleep on it. Tomorrow you'll make a decision" she says. I grab my things and go into the room, I have a text from Delia asking if I can come over tomorrow to talk about things. I text back and ask her for a time before I hop in the shower. A crush isn't a crime, right? I didn't have sex with her, and I didn't even kiss her back. I push my racing thoughts to the back because I need sleep to get through what I'll have to face tomorrow with Xandra and Delia.