Fight or Flight

I took a deep breath of air as I freed myself from the swamp mud that we hid in to keep us alive. I stood up and turned to see Delia and Xandra already perfectly clean as if they just walked out of some post-apocalyptic fashion show. I dusted myself off and walked over to them and I could hear their conversation cease as they noticed me. Xandra went to explain the group of girls that had just emerged while Delia told me what was to happen next, it all went pretty quickly actually. We arrived at the outpost and entered, turns out we weren't very welcome which we of course expected. Michael was already there and a battle commenced immediately after we took the identity spells off the 3 witches there.

Even Mama Laveau showed up to help us which was really nice because we need all the help we can get. I ran upstairs by myself since Delia got caught up talking to Michael and Xandra was watching over the other girls and assisting Madison with the robot. Laveau was right behind me but the next time I looked back she was gone, I got pulled into a dark room and before I could even scream someone's hand was over my mouth. "Don't Speak" she whispered; she has a nice smooth voice with a dark edge to it that could make anyone fall in love to be honest. She turned me around and lit a candle so I could see her face, "I'm Wilhemina" she says and I just stare at her for a moment mesmerized by her beauty.

"I'm y/n" I say shakily as I struggle to control my thoughts, "You shouldn't be out there" she whispers. "I'm here to fix it" I say and she furrows her eyebrows looking me up and down quite a few times. "Don't look so surprised, I'm tougher than I look" she looked at me amused when I said that and I just stared back at her not breaking eye contact. "If you don't mind I did come here to do something and you're interrupting me" I say. "I'm not looking at you like this because I'm uncertain of your... qualifications. I just think you're hot" she said backing me against the door. "I understand that it's the 'end of the world' and all but again I did come here to do something..." I say trying to grab the door handle.

She grabs my neck pushing me against the door and I freeze, taking in a sharp breath of air. "You like that don't you?" she asked rhetorically and I just stared at her still mesmerized. "Answer me when I'm talking to you" she demands, "listen lady you're gorgeous but I really have to go" I say pushing her away from me and she looks as if she's never been rejected. "Sorry" I say running out the room, what the hell was that? "What the hell was what?" I hear behind me and I turn around to see Delia standing there looking between me and the door. "Nothing. Let's just get this over with" I say quickly as I grab her hand leading her to the room.

She doesn't ask anymore questions about it and just helps me fill up the bathtub. "Alright this is where I have to leave you" she says and I nod stepping into the bathtub. Myrtle comes in place of Cordelia and sits next to me. "Alright dear are you ready?" She asks, "as ready as I'll ever be" I sigh and she takes my hand encouraging me, telling me I can do this. I hear muffled voices outside the door and after a few seconds I feel power surge through my body. Is this what Delia feels like everyday? The energy is insane and knowing what happened to give me this I look at Myrtle. "Tempus Infinitum" I say and slide into the water, it's definitely unlike anything I've ever felt before.

Being transported back to when Michael was just a teenager living with his mom. I grab a car off the street and hotwire it, it's just something I picked up. He comes out to check the mail and as he's bent over looking in the box I put the pedal to the metal. I run him over and he rolls farther into the street groaning and grabbing his side. I reverse over him again feeling the bump even more this time and I swear I can hear his bones crunch. I go over him one more time just to be sure and as I see a woman coming out the house I speed off.

I teleport outside the coven and knock on the door. Zoe opens it first and gives me a warm smile. It's crazy that she's the same person when you meet her and doesn't change, it's comforting. "Welcome to Miss Robichaux's Academy, I'm Zoe" she introduces herself. "Y/n, nice to meet you" I say through a smile, and she allows me in taking me to Cordelia. As soon as I see her it's like her memories came flooding back and she rushes over to me pulling me into a tight hug. "I missed you" she whispers, "it was literally like a second to you" I say into her hair.

"But it felt like forever" she says kissing me softly.

A/N

I didn't want to leave you with a chapter of them fighting so here you go. I'm actually getting more ideas so I have quite a few drafts that I'll be posting soon for you guys