Unannounced Visitors

I put my feet up in the chair and leaned back as they just watched me. "Well... are you going to tell me why you're here?" I ask trying to sound as nice as possible. "We came to check on you" Xandra says matching my tone which makes me want to laugh because she always does that while Delia tries to calm us down. "We just wanted to make sure you were alright and we didn't know who you were staying with so we wanted to meet them" Delia interjects. "But then you weren't here and she had no clue where you went so we waited" Xandra finishes. I nod taking it all in as I fight the grin about to spread on my face.

"You know you guys are technically stalking me right?" I ask sarcastically, "no we're not" Xandra says. "That's exactly what a psychopath would say" I say as serious as possible and she rolls her eyes. "Ok we're missing the point here, are you ok?" Delia asks, "more importantly where were you?" Xandra asks and I chuckle accidently. "Sorry it's not funny... at all. Ok. I was out" I shrug after I've stopped laughing, "with who? Because Sam was here but you weren't" Xandra says. "I went out by myself, I'm an adult you know" I point out, "Are you sure you're ok? It's dangerous at night by yourself" Delia says concerned.

"I'm fine. See..." I say doing a little spin, Xandra eyes me skeptically and looks at Cordelia. "Umm where you with someone else?" Delia asks and I can tell that Xandra told her to ask me that. "Xandra. Can't you ask your own questions?" I say looking directly at her and she looks back at me with the same fierceness. "Well I thought Delia's delivery might be better" she shrugs. "I met someone while I was out but no I didn't go with anyone else. And I didn't sleep with anyone" I say telling the truth. "But you kissed her. You went home with her too" Xandra says and I'm getting tired of her accusations.

"I'm going to bang my head against a wall if you keep asking me so many questions. I don't have to give you a play by play of my night. I'm an adult" I say and go to get a drink and something for my headache that's coming back again. "Y/n she's just worried about you... about us. I've been through this before, she hasn't" she says, and I turn to her confused. "She's not used to people leaving her, 'not wanting' her. It's been really hard for her, having you gone" she says, and I do sympathize in a way. "I get it. I promise you I didn't cheat though" I say looking straight into her eyes while holding her hands. 

"Well, I guess it's time for us to go" she says sadly, and I reach out to give her a hug, she wraps her arms tightly around me before giving me one last squeeze and backing up. "I miss my sun" she says, "I miss you too star" I say, and we stand there for a bit before we go back to the living room."Alright let's go" Delia says and Xandra stands up hesitantly before looking me in the eyes. "I love you" she says and I stare at her for a moment, "I love you too" I say and they leave. I flop back onto the couch and right on time Sam comes out of the room, before she can even open her mouth to interrogate me, I put my hand up. "One word and I will throw you across the room. I'll tell you about it later" I say and she turns back around with her head down.

My phone pings and I pick it up seeing it's the woman from last night.

(Mina is in 'bold' and y/n is 'italics')

How's your head?

Hurts like a bitch. How's yours? Also did you get home safe?

I took something earlier this morning and I didn't drink nearly as much as you. I did in fact get home safe thank you for asking.

I mean you saved my life last night so I'm forever indebted to you or something like that

I really just want to see her again so I can figure out what this feeling was, I need more time around her to investigate it. 

Forever indebted to me? I don't know about all that but would you like to go out for coffee, I would like to be friends, but I should probably talk to you sober more

Very funny... give me a time and place and I'll be there

We agreed to meet tomorrow since it is getting quite late, once my headache was gone, I gave Sam a rundown of the night and the beginning of the day. After I took a shower and laid down just thinking about the day and how seeing them made me realize how much I actually miss them. But I still need more time, it's only been 2 days and going back prematurely will only cause more problems. For now, I'm just going to enjoy being here and maybe finding a new friend.