We Need to Talk

Well it's been a few weeks and everything is seeming to fall in place although me and Xandra have been silently communicating about this talk. We've decided to get it done today since we all have some extra time. It's the weekend so all the girls are out and we've taken a break from our extra duties to talk about this. We make our way up to Xandra's office in silence, "why are you guys so quiet?" Delia asked taking a seat on the couch. I stared at her and then glanced at Xandra who looked just as confused as me. "Well I need to talk to you both about something" I said starting off nervously and Delia put her hand on top of mine that was in my lap while Xandra sat down next to me.

"I don't really know how to say this so I'm just gonna be blunt about it. I think I'm- I love both of you" I say and I can hear Delia's breath hitch and Xandra just squeezes my shoulder reassuringly. I look at Cordelia and she's just staring off into space as if she's watching a captivating movie the rest of us can't see. It's completely silent as we let her process what I just told her and give her time to form a response if she has one. "How lo- When did you discover this?" she asks breaking the awkward silence and I shrug my shoulder, "a few weeks ago" I say and she nods slowly. "So what do you want to do?" she asks switching her gaze to the floor, "well it's not just my decision" I say and she shakes her head scoffing.

"It is. This is only your decision y/n, so pick one" she says harshly while not looking me in the eye and I know she doesn't mean this, she can't. "Can you look at me? Please" I say and Xandra gives my shoulder another squeeze as she sits in silence watching me plead with her. "For what?" she asks me and I can hear the hurt in her voice, "So we can figure this out" I say and she looks me in the eyes. I smile softly at her and turn to see Xandra smiling at us with her hands now in her lap. "I don't know how we move forward from here I mean... she's my sister y/n" she points out, "I know, I know. I've thought about that too but... well Xandra how do you feel about it" I say trying to take a bit of pressure off of me.

"I mean I'm not sure what it is exactly that you're proposing. I'm not having sex with my sister" Xandra says causing me to laugh harder than I should. "I'm sorry... it's not funny just unexpected" I state trying to catch my breath. "I'm definitely not asking you guys to have sex. I just don't want to hurt either of you, and I love you both so much" I confess, and Xandra takes one of my hands rubbing the back of it while Delia rests my head on her shoulder and strokes my hair. I can feel a weird energy buzzing above me but if they're having a conversation amongst themselves so be it. There's so many other things we have to work out but right now I'm content.

Being this close to them with both of their bodies making mine warm and making me feel safe is an experience I thought I'd never be lucky enough to have. I just hope this all works out and no one gets hurt.

A/N:

Thank you so much for 3k reads it makes me so happy knowing people enjoy the things I write and I'm feeling extra nice tonight so I'm gonna post 2 chapters since this one's short but I'm not proofreading them sooo lmk if there are any mistakes

Love ya

T💋