Home Sweet Home

We're back at the academy now and little Jorge decided he wants to stay inside. Since I brought him here, I took him to the greenhouse to check him out and gave him a potion I found to ensure he was all healthy. I checked for fleas and things like that, just a routine check-up really, making sure he's ok to be in the house full-time. We went to the store, and I let him pick out somethings he might like to eat, we also have the garden, so I picked some things from there. I planted some seeds of stuff that he told me he likes to eat in case he doesn't like the pet food. He also told me he's pretty young, so I researched a bit on what type of fox he is and found out he's actually going to get quite big.

I mean I imagine it shouldn't be much harder than having a dog plus I can talk to him and ask what he likes or what's wrong, so I think it'll be easy. I set up his bed in our room and he's pretty chill he lays down or if he wants to go outside, he'll tell me. He'll just walk around with me if he's bored and it's really cute, I like having him around, he really is my little buddy. I let him outside for a while I got some stuff ready. The girls won't be back for a few days so I'm just making sure I have things ready for class so I'm not rushing last minute. Damn Delia is really rubbing off on me. Once I've done everything I can think of I take a minute to relax by the fireplace, just staring into the fire and feeling the warmth is so calming. 

George comes up to me and sits on my lap nudging his head into my stomach. I pet his head while closing my eyes, this little doesn't even know how much he means to me. He's adorable for one, but he's also the perfect companion and we literally talk about everything. He teaches me about nature and other animals, and I teach him about magic, he surprisingly knows a lot of common knowledge from hearing people talk all the time. I like to think that he likes being around me too because he doesn't just have to listen, we can actually have conversation and he gets so excited whenever we talk.

Delia comes in and sits next to me, George moves in between us, and she giggles before petting him. We sit there for a while just making small conversation before going to make dinner together. Jorge just chilled in the corner and I threw him some vegetables from time to time. After we finished and I gave George his bowl and we all ate in relative silence. Finally the day is over and we can all go up to the room, Xandra said she had some things to prepare for some meeting coming up so Delia, Jorge, and I went up and waited for her. Delia and I took a shower and he started going to sleep, Xandra came in shortly after he drifted off and went to get ready for bed.

She crawled back in and we pretty much went to sleep instantly after saying our good nights and exchanging kisses.

A/N:

I know this one is super short but I have like 1 or 2 more chapters left that will be longer