2

Hyunjin lays unmoving. His chest raising and falling from his heavy breathing. His eyes glazed over and unfocused tears streaming down them still. Felix gently unties his hands and pulls them down to his side rubbing them. He's completely in subspace and whimpers and starts mumbling incoherently.

Felix climbs off of him and helps him to sit up more, grabbing a rag from the laundry pile on the floor and gently wipes Hyunjin's cum off of him and cleans him. Once he's done he turns his attention back to his face and wipes his cheeks and the corner of his mouth. He smiles down at Hyunjin, who still deep in subspace to notice anything he is doing.

Felix climbs back onto the bed and lays down next to Hyunjin wrapping him in his arms. "You did so well baby boy" Felix whispers into Hyunjin's hair.

Hyunjin whimpers from the praise and wraps his arms around Felix's slender waist resting his head on Felix's chest. He starts to calm down listening to Felix's steady beating heart. Felix still whispering sweet nothings into his hair, fingers circle his back while the other strokes his cheek.

Hyunjin's breathing steadies out and Felix can tell the he fell asleep. He kisses Hyunjin's forehead and tries so crawl out from underneath the sleep man on top of him. He manages to slide out from underneath him and places a pillow in his place. He admires Hyunjin's sleeping face, he looks so innocent, so angel like. He can't help but reach up and brush a piece of hair out of his face tucking it behind his ear.

He stares a little bit longer at the sleeping man before turning away from him go to his closet to grab some new clothes. He pulls on a pair of boxers and some black sweats, not bothering with a shirt since it was not too cold in the apartment. He glances one more time at Hyunjin before walking out the room, closing the door slightly so he doesn't bother the older.

Felix runs his hands into his blonde hair sigh. The memories from earlier that day playing in his mind. His phone vibrating in his hand pulls him from his thoughts. He sees Chan is calling him and he answers.

"Hey Chan hyung" Felix quietly answers, hoping to not disturb Hyunjin he walks towards the living room.

"Hey mate. How have you been? I haven't seen you in so long." The older Aussie says.

Felix smiles happy to hear from his older hyung, they haven't spoken in several days. He hasn't spoken to many of his band mates in so long. All moving on with their lives since Stray Kids disbanded earlier that year.

"I'm good Chan hyung. How are things with you? How is the company going?" Felix asked as he sat down on the couch.

"Good. Changbin and Jisung went to lunch and should be back soon. We've been busy producing and managing the groups." Chan said, letting out a sigh on his end of the phone.

"Yea, I've seen some of the performances from your groups! The songs are also amazing, but that's expected from the famous 3Racha." Felix smiles remembering back to their own performance days.

It goes quiet for a second, Chan sighs, "how are things with Hyunjin?"

Felix feels the heat rise in his cheeks. Chan was the only one that knew the two were intimate, and the younger barely wanted to tell him. He needed someone to confide in though. His feelings for Hyunjin have been overwhelming him and he knows Hyunjin wanted to keep things physical between the two.

Felix sighs and glances over at the door, "It's been fine Chan hyung."

Chan sighs, "You don't sound convincing mate."

"I just know that if I talk to him about wanting more than he will run away," Felix says playing with his sweatpants string, biting his lip hoping Hyunjin doesn't walk out any second.