Valentine's Special Part 1

Hyunjin was excited for tonight, the couple had officially been better together for several months now. For Valentine's Day Felix said he would grant one wish that Hyunjin wanted to try. To say the older was excited was an understatement. Hyunjin had told Felix he wanted to try topping. Felix was quiet when Hyunjin first told him, but he agreed but his request was to try wax play. Hyunin was nervous about trying wax play, but he trusted Felix and was thankful the younger trusted him. Tonight was finally the night, Hyunjin was nervous but mainly excited. He was trying to make the bedroom more romantic for the younger.

Felix was on his way back from the dance studio and his nerves were higher than normal. Tonight was the night he told Hyunjin that he could try topping. They have been prepping for this for a few weeks now. The older has fingered Felix here and there, but this was the first time he would be the bottom. He trusted Hyunjin and there would be no one else he would rather be doing this with. He took all day to mentally and physically prepare for tonight.

He finally reached the apartment and opened the door, looking for the older. "Jinnie?"

"In the bedroom," Hyunjin yelled out at him.

Felix gulped, already feeling his ears burn, he dropped his stuff off in the living room and slowly made his way to the bedroom. "What...oh wow," Felix said, his eyes widened from the sight he saw.

"Surprise! I wanted to do something special," Hyunjin said, sitting on the bed smiling. There were rose petals everywhere, new sheets on the bed, there was even chocolate covered strawberries on the dresser.

"You didn't have to do all of this," Felix said, walking over to where Hyunjin was sitting on the bed. He leaned down and gave the older a kiss.

"I know I didn't have to, but I wanted to," Hyunjin said, getting up from the bed.

He pulled Felix into a hug and kissed the younger. His lips parting and his tongue slipped into Felix's mouth. Felix let him control the kiss and the younger moaned when he squeezed his ass. He sucked on Felix's tongue and nibbled on his bottom lip, driving the younger crazy.

Hyunjin pushed his clothed dick against Felix's, feeling that the younger was also hard. He pressed harder into the younger, pushing the younger against him as well. Felix looked so gorgeous, a sling blush across his freckled face, plump lips red from their kiss, and his eyes full of lust. He leaned forward pressing his lips against the younger again. He moved his hands across Felix's ass slowly making their way up to pull Felix's shirt off of him. His hands moved to explore Felix's upper body, finding his nipples he pinched them, never breaking their kiss. Felix moaned into his mouth, the younger's cock jumping from the sensation.

Hyunjin pulled away slightly, moving his lips to kiss down Felix's chin down to his neck. His tongue tasting every part of Felix, he left little nibbles a long the way. He reached Felix's neck, kissing and sucking on it, leaving behind red marks.

Felix was incredibly turned on, moans were tumbling out of his mouth. He moved his hands to them hem of Hyunjin's shirt and pulled it up and over the older's head. Hyunjin took the opportunity to unbutton and pull down his pants and boxers, leaving the younger completely naked.

Felix blushed, suddenly nervous again, and self conscious. "You're so pretty," Hyunjin said, looking at the younger up and down, taking all of him in.

Hyunjin grabbed Felix's hand leading the younger over to the bed. He motioned for the younger to get on the bed. He got on the bed with Felix once he got settled and moved to capture Felix's left nipple in his mouth. The younger moaned, face bright red, his hands gripping the sheets underneath him. He swirled his tongue around Felix's nipple, his left hand moving up to pinch the right one, rolling it in his finger. Felix moved one of his hands to cover his face, embarrassed from all the noise coming out of him.

Hyunjin pulled Felix's nipple with his teeth, making the younger make the most delicious moan. He grinded down on Felix, ready to devour the younger. He leaned back, looking at the beautiful sight in front of him.

Felix had his eyes clenched shut, cheeks bright red, and his mouth was hanging open. He opened his eyes staring up at Hyunjin, his ears turning red, he was embarrassed again with how exposed and hard he was.

Hyunjin got up pulling his pants and boxers off of him, kneeling back on the bed. Felix gulped, watching him stroke his cock. "You're so gorgeous baby, I want to devour you."

Felix blushed even more, hearing the words come out of Hyunjin's mouth, "go ahead then."

Hyunjin got back in between Felix's legs leaning down getting close to Felix's cock. Felix closed his eyes again, feeling him run his hands up the younger's thighs. He squeezed Felix's thighs, making the younger moan. He pulled Felix's legs apart more, exposing his hole.

Felix's hands moved to cover his face, embarrassed by how exposed he was. He gasped feeling a wetness on his hole, moans following soon after. He moved to try and close his legs, but Hyunjin had a firm grip on them keeping them open so he could explore the younger's hole.

Hyunjin knew Felix was probably too embarrassed to function right now, but he wanted to make sure he felt good still. He let go of one Felix's thighs, bringing his hands up to also tease the younger's hole. Circling his finger around his tongue teasing the younger.

Hyunjin pulled back, keeping his finger there, he moved to look up at the younger, "Are you okay?" He asked. Felix too embarrassed to say anything just nodded his head.

Hyunjin grabbed the lube bottle and lubed up his fingers, to make sure he wouldn't hurt the younger. Felix's heart was about to burst out of his chest. This was a lot for him to handle, but it's not that he didn't want to try. He was just embarrassed and a bit scared. But he trust Hyunjin there was no one he would rather be doing this with and the older was being so gentle with him.

"Try to relax, Felix," Hyunjin gently said, pouring the lube on Felix's entrance as well. The younger gasped, feeling the cold liquid hit his hole. "If you are uncomfortable at any moment, use your safe word, okay? You remember it right?"

Felix nodded, getting shyer, "Ice cream."

Hyunjin smirked, "If you need it, use it. Deep breaths Felix."

————————
Sooooo this is happening!! A few people have asked about top Hyunjin sooo hear ya go lol! What are your thoughts so far?
Also we love shy Felix! He's too precious.
There are 3 more parts to the Valentine's Day special. That's a chapter a week until Valentine's Day! The last part will be uploaded on Valentine's Day!
1135 words