Valentine's Special Part 2

With his fingers lubed Hyunjin was ready to prep Felix. He brought his fingers to Felix's entrance and gently rubbed around the rim. Felix's body jerked from the sensation, a soft moan escaping his lips. Felix's hands covering his reddened face.

Hyunjin slowly and gently enters his middle finger into Felix's entrance. The younger gasping, his hands press more into his face while his whole body reacts. Felix's back arches off the bed, thighs shaking and trying to close but Hyunjin doesn't let them.

Felix moans more as the finger increases its movement. Hyunjin's finger slid in and out, getting sucked in by the youngers tight hole. He keeps gently fucking Felix for a few seconds before slowly sliding in another finger. Felix moans loudly, dropping one of his hands from his face to grip the sheets beside him.

"Damn baby," Hyunjin says smirking, watching his fingers getting sucked in by Felix. "You are so hard too, baby," Hyunjin says, his free hand going up and stroking Felix's leaking cock.

"Fu-fuck, do-don't," Felix whimpers out. His body feeling extra sensitive and the sensations are too much for him to handle at the moment.

Hyunjin ignores his pleas and continues to jerk him off. The older rub's his thumb over the slit, making his body jerk from the sensation. Moans tumble out of him as his grip on the sheets tightens. Surprisingly, he is starting to love the feeling of Hyunjin's fingers fucking him. His heart beat pounding loudly in his ears, almost feeling like it could burst at any second.

"Are you feeling good baby," Hyunjin asked, gently sliding in another finger. He watched as his fingers disappeared into the younger's hole, making him so aroused.

"I-" Felix moaned, "I am!"

"Do you like how my fingers feel, fucking you slowly?" Hyunjin asked, smirking.

Felix whimpered, trying to hide behind his one hand on his face, "y-yes"

Hyunjin continued to loosen Felix up. He was desperate to fuck Felix, but he waited patiently until the younger felt incredibly comfortable and loosened up. "Ready?"

Felix closed his eyes, too embarrassed to look at the older, "yes."

Hyunjin grabbed the lube again, rubbing lube all over his dick, making sure it was covered well in order to not hurt the younger. All while Felix took a few deep breaths. This was all new to him, and he trusted the older, but he was also embarrassed and wanted to bury himself and never come out. He let go of the sheet and moved both hands back to cover his reddened face.

"Felix," Hyunjin said, gently grabbing the youngers hands covering his face.

Felix refused to move his hands, "yeah?'

"I love you," Hyunjin said, lining himself up with Felix's hole.

"I love you," Felix said, taking another deep breath finally moving his hands to look at the older.

They both moaned, feeling Hyunijn's tip sliding inside of Felix. Hyunjin's eyes widened at the incredible sensation around his cock. Felix gasps at the foreign feeling. He was rubbing the younger's thigh to try and distract him as he continued forward at the slowest pace possible. He clenched his eyes shut, the incredible tightness around his cock was making him want to slam into the younger.

"Fuck Felix," Hyunjin moans, finally bottoming out. His dick is throbbing from how tight Feilx's hole was.

The younger has not said anything, though his face speaking for itself. He felt so full, yet so uncomfortable. The fingers were definitely slimmer than the dick that was now inside him.

"Are you okay Felix?" Hyunjin asked, trying his best not to move, so the younger could get used to him.

"I-I am okay," Felix said. His hands were back up covering his face.