28

A few weeks have passed since Hyunjin and Felix got back from Jeju Island and their relationship was blossoming. Hyunjin and Felix had talked about moving in together and the two decided to get a new place together. Hyunjin was currently at Felix's helping him pack up his things. They had already packed up Hyunjin's place the day beforehand and need to finish up Felix's place.

"Felix, was there anything in the bedroom that needed to be donated or are you keeping pretty much everything?" Hyunjin yelled out to Felix. Hyunjin was taping up some boxes to start loading things into, while looking around in the bedroom. I'm so glad neither one of us has a lot of things, Hyunjin thought. He started walking towards Felix's dresser and opening drawers pausing when he opened one of them.

"Yeah, everything in here is a keep," Felix said, walking around the corner into the bedroom. Stopping in his tracks when he realized what Hyunjin was looking at. Smirking, he sneaked up behind the older. "Wanna make one last memory here before we leave?" Felix whispered into Hyunin's ear.

Hyunjin jumped, not realizing Felix was behind him, dropping the vibrator he was holding. "I...that's not...I mean," Hyunjin stuttered out, a blush creeping up his neck and spreading across his cheeks.

Felix chuckled, loving how flustered Hyunjin was getting. He leaned down kissing the older on the cheek and teased, "I am not hearing a no."

"It's not that I don't want to, but the movers will be here soon," Hyunjin said shyly, turning to look at Felix.

Felix smirked, "you don't worry about the movers. Let me take care of them. Why don't you pick three toys kitten and we can play."

A familiar feeling of excitement stirred in Hyunjin, he nervously looked back down at the drawer, moved some items around. He gulped, Felix usually picked for him, so having to pick for himself made it all the more exciting. Felix stood back up watching him with dark lustful eyes, curious to see what he would pick for himself. Hyunjin pulled his items and stood up, he turned around and showed them to Felix.

Felix grinned, "Oh we are going to have tons of fun pup." Felix lead him to the bed and pulled him into a kiss. Felix immediately going to suck and nibble on Hyunjin's bottom lip, he knew this turned Hyunjin on. Right on cue Hyunjin moaned into their kiss, feeling himself get hard. Felix slipped his tongue into the older's mouth swirling it around Hyunjin's. Felix slipped his hands down to the hem of Hyunjin's shirt and pulled up, their lips never parting until his shirt had to go over their heads. Their lips found each other again and Felix's hands moved to the waistband of Hyunjin's pants, pulling them down.

"Are you enjoying yourself, kitten?" Felix asked against Hyunjin's lips, moving his hand to softly caress Hyunjin's dick over his boxers. Hyunjin moaned and shuttered, shivers running down his spine, the anticipation was killing Hyunjin. It had been a few days since they had been intimate, they were both busy getting ready for the move. Felix smirked, pulling back he motioned for Hyunjin to kneel in front of him. Hyunjin kneeled down without hesitation watching Felix undress in front of him.

Felix quickly undressed and sat down on the bed. Hyunjin looked down at Felix's cock, his mouth instantly watering. "Do you want to suck my cock pup," Felix asked, watching Hyunjin's eying him.

Hyunjin nodded, "please." Felix groaned, hearing Hyunjin begging to suck his cock turned him on. He grabbed Hyunjin's hand and pulled him towards him. He placed Hyunjin's hand on his thigh and nodded down at him.

Hyunjin moved to grab Felix's dick with his other hand and Felix stopped him, "just use your mouth baby boy."

Hyunjin dropped his hand and leaned forward, sticking out his tongue to lick the head. He wrapped his lips around it and sucked up, making Felix moan. God he is so good with his mouth, Felix thought. Hyunjin moved to suck down Felix's whole length, the younger immediately moved one of his hands to Hyunjin's hair gripping it. He swirled his tongue around Felix's cock and the grip in his hair grew stronger.

"Fuck kitten, your mouth feels so good," Felix groaned out. Hyunjin moaned from the praise, his dick jumping in his boxers. He was so turned on, his dick was so hard and leaking.

Hyunjin bobbed up and down Felix's dick, Felix's grip in his hair never loosening up. He wanted Felix to facefuck him, he looked up and made eye contact with Felix while licking the head. Felix's eyes were dark, filled with lust, Hyunjin could drown in those eyes.

"Daddy, can you face fuck me please," Hyunjin asked, a slight blush blooming on his cheeks. Felix smirked, and pushed Hyunjin's head back down on his cock. Both of his hands were now intertwined in Hyunjin's hair. He held Hyunjin's head down while he thrusted up into Hyunjin's mouth. The older moaned around him, feeling Felix hit the back of his throat with his thrust. Felix thrusted up again and pushed Hyunjin's head down, wanting Hyunjin to deepthroat him. Hyunjin relaxed his throat feeling the younger's cock enter his throat. Felix held him down, feeling Hyunjin's throat contracting around him. He groaned, pulling back he thrusted back in again.

Hyunjin's eyes brimming with tears, the younger thrusted in a few more times before pulling off out of Hyunjin's mouth and cumming on his face. "Fu-fuck," Felix moaned cumming hard. Hyunjin closed his eyes not wanting to get cum in them. He felt the hot liquid hit his face, moaned. He looked down at the older cum dripping down his face. Fuck, that is so sexy, Felix thought.

"Hang on, let me grab you a towel," Felix said, getting up. Hyunjin cautiously opened his eyes, thankful none of it got in his eyes. He licked his lips, tasting some of the cum. He wiped some of it off of his cheek with his fingers, and licked it off. Felix came back and watched him licking the cum off his fingers. "Fuck baby, that was so hot," Felix groaned. Hyunjin blushed, embarrassed he got caught. Felix wiped the rest of the cum off of Hyunjin with his wet towel and pulled the older up off of his knees.

"Did you enjoy that, baby boy?" Felix asked, noticing the wet spot that had formed on Hyunjin's boxers. Hyunjin nodded, he wanted to cum, but the younger had other ideas. "Let's play with those toys you picked," Felix said, grinning and pulling Hyunjin's boxers off of him. I really hope the movers don't show up soon! Hyunjin thought.

------------

welp 😳😳 lol XD any guess on the toys he picked??

i had one of my guy friends the first  chapter lol his response was hilarious "Jesus Christ, find God, LMFAO jk that's os real wow though" lol i died laughing 🤣🤣 I did try to warn him. 🤷🏻‍♀️

1127 words