8

Dinner was pretty silent between the two. Both in their own thoughts, thinking about what happened earlier. The movie played in the background while they ate, neither really paying attention to it.

What was I thinking about getting ready to kiss him? Felix thought. How would he have reacted? What if he pushed me away. That would've been so embarrassing.

Oh my gosh, I am pretty sure Felix was about to kiss me. What does this mean? Does he have feelings for me too? Hyunjin's mind was racing with thoughts. His heartbeat was pounding in his ears.

Both had finished eating, mindlessly staring at the TV as the movie played on. Hyunjin bit his lips nervously. Every once in a while averting his eyes to stare at the younger. I wonder what he's thinking, he seems so calm, Hyunjin thought. He wanted to make a move, but was too nervous to be wrong.

Felix could feel the older's eyes on him, but chose to try and not show emotion, but in reality he was dying inside. His anxiety makes him want to fidget and step away from the situation. He was so lost in his thoughts he didn't realize that Hyunjin had gotten up until his view was blocked by him standing in front of him. Hyunjin put one hand on his shoulder pushing him to lean back against the couch. He got onto Felix's lap and straddled him. Felix put his arms on the olders hips and looked into Hyunjin's eyes. Desire was staring back at him. Hyunjin kept staring into Felix's eyes trying to read his thoughts. His eyes slid down to his lips, and he subconsciously licked his own lips. He brought a hand up and tucked back some of Felix's hair behind his ear and leaned in. Felix's breath hitched, was this really happening, Felix thought.

Their lips were inches apart. Felix could feel Hyunjin's breath on his lips, tickling them. Neither moved, both just stayed their lips barely touching.

"Are you sure?" Felix whispered, he looked up one more time into Hyunjin's eyes. Hyunjin didn't answer, instead he leaned in and crushes their lips together.

Felix froze; he had forgotten to move for a second when Hyunjin started to part his lips. Felix snapped out of it and moved his lips with Hyunjin. Desperately pouring out his feelings into the kiss. He grips onto Hyunjin's hips pulling him tighter into him. Hyunjin moaned into their lips and Felix took the opportunity to swipe his tongue into Hyunjin's. They are heavily making out, Hyunjin's moans pouring into Felix's mouth and he loves it. Hyunjin starts grinding onto Felix, who is already hard. Hyunjin finally pulls away from the kiss to catch his breath. He leans his forehead onto Felix and they both catch their breath. Hyunjin leans back to look into Felix's eyes to see if he regrets it, but Hyunjin only sees desire in them.

Felix laces his fingers into the back of Hyunjin's head and pulls him back in for another kiss. Their lips move in sync and desire courses through them. Felix grabs Hyunjin's hair and makes his head fall back so he has access to Hyunjin's neck. He kisses down Hynjin's lips to his jaw and down his neck. Hyunjin loves the feeling of Felix's lips on him. He can't keep himself from moaning. Felix attaches his lips to Hyunjin's neck and sucks little marks all over him, earning blissful moans from Hyunjin.

"Aahh, Fe-Felix, Aahh. More please" Hyunjin begs him. Felix sucks deeper right above his collarbone making Hyunjin grind down on him.

Felix releases Hyunjin's hair and moves his hands to grip Hyunjin's hips and push him down to grind harder and faster on him.

"Fuck" Felix says. Felix leans his head back to watch Hyunjin. Who has his eyes closed and moans escape his lips, pleasure being the only expression on his face.

Hyunjin opens his eyes and pulls Felix back into a kiss, lacing his hand into the younger's hair. Moans desperately escape his lips. Felix can tell Hyunjin is close and pulls the older's bottom lip into his mouth, sucking and biting it. The feeling is overwhelming for Hyunjin and he cums into his boxers. His movements come to a slow stop and he relaxes into Felix's grip. Felix lets go of his bottom lip and gives Hyunjin a few pecks before pulling away.

Hyunjin buries his face into Felix's shoulder embarrassed that he came so quickly. Felix hugs him, rubbing circles into his back.

"You okay?" Felix whispers. Hyunjin doesn't say anything and just nods his head. "Look at me Hyunjin." Felix urges him to sit up.

Hyunjin whines but leans back to look reluctantly make eye contact with the younger. His cheeks are red from his embarrassment and he keeps looking away from Felix. Felix grabs his chin and makes him keep eye contact with him.

"Did you enjoy that baby boy?"

Hyunjin nods his head and notices the bulge underneath him and his eyes widen, "You didn't cum?"

Felix shook his head, "It's okay I was focusing on your pleasure."

Hyunjin whines, "No I want you to feel good too." He moves to get up, but Felix stops him.

"It's okay Hyunjin, really." Felix says hugging Hyunjin around his waist and pulls him in so he can lean his head against the older's chest. He could hear Hyunjin's heartbeat and it calmed him. Hyunjin sighed and wrapped his arm around the younger. Both enjoying each other's presence.

After a few minutes Felix leaned back, "Let's go shower." Hyunjin agreed and the two stood up and walked hand in hand to the shower.

____________
Ahhhhhhh 😱😱😱😱

They finally kissed after so long!! 🤭🤭

What does this mean now? Where will this take them?

949 words