29

Hyunjin had his hands handcuffed together with his ankles, not giving the older much room to move. He had a ball gag in his mouth, and saliva was running down the corners of his mouth, and an eye mask covering his eyes. He was moaning through the gag, shivers running down his body. The vibrating dildo he had inside him was turned up high and he was withering around. Felix was standing to the side of the bed, admiring his work, he had decided to add the eye mask, knowing it would heighten Hyunjin's other senses, making him feel even more pleasure.

"God baby boy, you look absolutely delicious," Felix groaned. Hyunjin moaned even louder from the praise. Felix got a text on his phone saying that the movers were almost here and he smirked to himself.

Felix glanced back up watching Hyunjin. The older was so close to cumming, his moans getting louder behind his gag. Felix got on the bed in between Hyunjin's opened legs and blew a breath on Hyunjin's cock, making it jump.

"UNGH,please," Hyunjin begged from behind the gag. Felix stuck out his tongue, running it up from the base up Hyunjin's length.

Hyunjin shuttered from Felix's action, his chest rising and falling rapidly. "OH MY GOD," Hyunjin moaned.

Felix grabbed ahold of one of Hyunjin's thighs pushing it down, so he was more exposed. He kissed a long Hyunjin's thigh, nibbling here and there. The older was losing his mind, he was so turned and ready to cum. Felix moved closer to Hyunjin's dick again, making Hyunjin whine. Felix sucked on the head, making the older gasp. He sucked down Hyunjin's length, listening to Hyunjin moan uncontrollably. Hyunjin was about to cum, he was trying his hardest not to thrust into the youngers mouth, when Felix all of a sudden pulled off of him.

"N-no, please," Hyunjin begged, tears following down his face now, soaking the mask. Hyunjin felt like his whole body was on fire from the pleasure and how sensitive he was.

Just then doorbell rang, making Hyunjin's ears perk up. Felix grinned, perfect, he thought. Felix moved up, removing Hyunjin's gag. "Be good baby, I'll be right back," Felix said.

"W-wait," Hyunjin said, but was met with silence. He strained to hear, squirming in his restraints.

Felix stood there for a few more seconds just watching Hyunjin, before quietly slipping out. He let the movers in and directed them around, and showed them what needed to be moved. They started to move closer to the bedroom, making Hyunjin whimper, not wanting to be seen like that. All of a sudden the vibrator inside him came alive, being turned up all the way by Felix.

"UNGH," Hyunjin moaned out, not even able to quiet his moans.

"Oops, not that door," Hyunjin heard Felix say from the other side of the door. Felix smirked, clearly hearing Hyunjin. The movers blushed, also hearing Hyunjin only imagining what was happening on the other side of the door. He hurriedly told the movers everything they needed to know and slipped back into the bedroom. Letting the movers do their thing.

Hyunjin was cumming for the second time since Felix turned up the vibrator. He was trying to suppress his moans, his body covered in cum and sweat. Felix looked at Hyunjin laying there on the bed, legs spread open, cum covering his stomach and pelvic area, eyes covered, and vibrator in him, and thought fuck, he is irrisetable.

"Hey baby boy," Felix said lowly, almost growling. Hyunjin moaned trying to stay quiet.

Felix stepped closer to the bed, turning the vibrator down just slightly. Hyunjin felt the bed dipping, indicating that Felix was now on the bed with him. He felt Felix hover over him, his cock touch Hyunjin's.

"Did you know, that you look so fucking sexy right now?" Felix asked, leaning down to suck on Hyunjin's nipple.

"Agh" Hyunjin moaned, out flinching from the contact, since he didn't see it coming.

Felix swirled his tongue around Hyunjin's nipple, before sucking and nibbling on it. Hyunjin arched his back from the pleasure. Felix leaned back, looking down at Hyunjin again.

"Kitten, I want to try something, but if it's too much for you, you use your safe word okay?" Felix asked Hyunjin. Hyunjin nodded his head, fully trusting Felix. "I need a verbal confirmation."

"Y-yes, I understand," Hyunjin said, taking a deep breath. He was nervous, but knew Felix wouldn't do anything that wouldn't make him uncomfortable.

Felix stroked his dick a few times covering it in the lube he grabbed earlier. He got back in between Hyunjin's legs. "Deep breaths and relax pup," Felix instructed Hyunjin. Felix started pushing his dick into Hyunjin while the vibrator was still in him.

Hyunjin gasped, feeling himself stretch to try and accommodate Felix's girth and the vibrator. "Da-daddy," Hyunjin whined out.

Felix paused, "You okay baby?"

Hyunjin slightly nodded, still trying to get used to the stretch. "You're just so big." Felix groaned hearing that, wanting nothing more than to slam into the older. Felix leaned down, capturing the older's lips with his, trying to further distract him. Felix started moving again, pushing in slowly. Hyunjin moaned into his kiss, thankfully he wasn't feeling any pain, since Felix was being so gentle, just uncomfortable stretching.

Felix bottomed out, kissing Hyunjin one more time before leaning back. "You still okay pup?" Felix asked, unhook Hyunjin's arm from his ankles.

Hyunjin nodded, saying softly, "You can move."

Felix grabbed Hyunjin's thighs, pushing his legs back towards his chest, so he could go deeper into the older. He pulled back and gently thrusted back in.

"Ungh," Hyunjin moaned. Felix pulled back again and thrusted in a little harder this time. "M-more daddy"

Felix was fully confident he wasn't going to hurt the older now and picked up his pace. Felix grabbed the remote control and turned the vibrator up. Both men moaned, Felix gritted his teeth, the vibrations feeling intense next to his cock. Moans were tumbling out of Hyunjin's lips. He was feeling so full, his cock leaking again, already ready to cum.

"Fuck baby," Felix groaned, Hyunjin was clenching around him hard. He felt like he was about to cum too. He picked up his pace again, hitting the older's prostate with each thrust.

"UNGH, FUCK," Hyunjin screamed, cumming hard underneath Felix. The younger quickly followed, thrust a few more times into Hyunjin before releasing inside him. He slowly pulled out, pulling the vibrator out right after and turning it off. He watched Hyunjin's asshole slightly gaped, clenching at the air, and he smirked.

Hyunjin hadn't moved, his chest raising and falling as he tried to calm his heartbeat. He was slipping into subspace, "You okay baby," Felix asked, moving to move the mask off the older. Hyunjin not sure if he even nodded. Felix gently stroked the older's hair and praised him, "you did so good baby. You were so brave trying something new."

The last thing Hyunjin heard before falling asleep was a knock on the door.

———————-
LOL I can only imagine how the movers felt 🤣😳 welp that was fun.

I think the next chapter will be the last 😭 BUTTTT also wanting to do a Valentine's Day special! Lol so there will be more Hyunlix. Yay! 👏🏼👏🏼

1198 words