11

Ding dong.

Felix jolted awake. Was that the doorbell? He thought. He groaned and turned to the left and smiled. Hyunjin was peacefully sleeping next to him. He looked so angelic, so relaxed. Felix reached out to brush his cheek when the doorbell rang again.

Who the hell is that? Felix thought while sitting up and rubbing his eyes. He quickly got out of bed, trying to be quiet so as to not wake the older. He threw on some sweatpants and hurried to the door. Looking through the peephole and saw Chan standing outside. Super confused, he opened the door.

Chan turned towards the door when he heard it open and smiled. "Hey mate! Whoa did a vampire try to eat you?" He asked, laughing.

"Shut up," Felix said laughing, moving aside to let Chan walk in. He closed the door and turned to talk to the older when he was suddenly embraced.

"I've missed you Felix." Chan said, giving him an extra squeeze before letting go. Felix was a bit embarrassed since he was caught off guard. "I tried to call you but you didn't answer and I was in the neighborhood. So I wanted to just stop by. I hope that's ok."

"Of course Chan hyung. You're welcome here anytime." Felix said. He walked them towards the kitchen and grabbed them some water. "What brings you by?"

"Well I wanted to talk to you about the group vacation and I wanted to check in with you." Chan said, sitting down at the bar.

Hyunjin was coming out of his sleep and heard voices from the living room. He turned over and realized Felix was no longer next to him. He groaned and slowly got up. His body aching from the activities of the day before. He rubbed his eyes and ran his hand through his hair. Every muscle in his body is sore. He rolled out of bed and groaned as he pushed himself off the bed. Not thinking about it, he walked out of the bedroom only in his boxers, he reached the door and pushed it open. He walked out and immediately stopped in his tracks, his face immediately turning red when he realized how naked he was. Both men stopped talking and turned to look at him.

"I am sorry," Hyunjin whispered out and turned around to run back into the room.

Chan watched him and turned to look at Felix, "I will be right back" Felix said. He rushed into the room with Hyunjin and closed the door behind them.

Chan chuckled to himself, he didn't expect for Hyunjin to be there, but maybe now seeing them like this will force them to talk to each other about their feelings. He sat quietly sipping on his water while he waited for the two to come out.

In the bedroom Hyunjin was freaking out, pacing back and forth. He whipped his head to the door when he heard Felix walk in. "I am so sorry," Hyunjin said, his heart beating too fast and his emotions getting the better of him.

Felix walked over to him and hugged him, trying to calm him down, "What are you sorry for? Hmm? There's nothing to be sorry for, okay?" He continued to reassure Hyunjin, rubbing his back and wrapping his arm tightly around the older.

Hyunjin nuzzled down on the younger, squeezing him equally tight back. He took some deep breaths calming his over-beating heart. He breathed in Felix's scent and started to slowly calm down.

The two stayed in their embrace for a few more minutes until Felix pulled back a little and asked, "Why are you freaking out? It's just Chan hyung, he's not going to say anything or judge us."

Hyunjin looked down at Felix, his eyes full of worry. He knew he had told Chan about them, but didn't know whether Felix wanted other's knowing that they were fucking or not. He didn't want anything to push Felix away from him. "How do you know he won't care?"