30

A few days have passed since they moved into their apartment. Things were finally settling down for the two. Hyunjin rolled over, facing Felix. He watched Felix's peaceful face as he slept. He is so beautiful, Hyunjin thought. He reached over and and caressed Felix's cheek. The younger stirred and moved to feel more of Hyunjin's touch. Hyunjin layed there watching Felix sleep for several more minutes when an idea popped into his head.

Hyunjin quietly got up and pulled the covers off of them. He sneaked in between Felix's legs gently lifting up the hem of his boxers. He looked up at Felix's face making sure the younger wasn't going to wake up. He was still sleeping peacefully and Hyunjin continued stripping Felix. Hyunjin wasn't even sure how he got Felix's boxers off of him without waking him up but he finally got them down to the younger's ankles and off of him completely.

Hyunjin climbed back in between Felix's legs, nervous for some reason. His hands slightly shook and he took a deep breath. He gently took Felix's cock in his hand, slowly pumping it up and down. Even flaccid, he's still so big, Hyunjin thought. Hyunjin could feel  it starting to get hard in his hand. He looked up watching Felix's face, the younger was softly moaning and starting to stir. Hyunjin looked down at Felix's cock licking his lips. His mouth started to salivate at the thought of it being in his mouth.

Hyunjin took a deep breath and leaned over more so he was hovering over Felix. He stuck out his tongue licking the length of Felix's cock and felt Felix start to stir more. Hyunjin held the base of it while he wrapped his mouth around the head. Hyunjin felt hands in his hair and moved to look up at Felix.

Felix was looking down at him lazily smirking. "Well good morning kitten," Felix said.
Hyunjin moaned, Felix's morning voice was so sexy to Hyunjin. "I wanna 69," Felix said, urging Hyunjin to turn around. Hyunjin nodded and got up and got undressed. He crawled back onto the bed and moved on top of Felix. The older put his legs on either side of Felix so he was straddling him and facing his feet. Hyunjin let out a moan, feeling Felix grabbing at his ass.

Felix spreaded Hyunjin's ass cheeks apart, staring at the older's asshole. Hyunjin whimpered, his cheeks flushing red from being so open. He distracted himself grabbing Felix's dick and licked the head again, enveloping his mouth around it and started bobbing up and down the length. Felix groaned, loving the feeling of Hyunjin's wet mouth around him.

Felix moved closer, sticking his tongue out and licked around the rim. Hyunjin moaned at the sensation, the vibrations feeling good to Felix. Felix circled his tongue a few more times, driving Hyunjin crazy. The older pushed his ass back into Felix''s face wanting the younger to put his tongue inside. Felix complied and pushed his tongue into the older.

"Ahhh," Hyunjin moaned.

Felix moved his tongue in and out of the older, feeling the older clench around his tongue. Hyunjin meanwhile was moaning, goosebumps littering his arm. Hyunjin grabbed the base of Felix's dick holding it stable so he could focus on swirling his tongue around the head. He bobbed his head down again pulling back up and gently running his teeth along Felix's cock.

"Fuck baby," Felix moaned out, his mouth leaving Hyunjin's ass. "Do that again." Hyunjin happily moved to do it again, making Felix moan again. Hyunjin wanted to deep throat the younger and relaxed his throat moving down feeling Felix's cock hit the back of his throat. Felix groaned, lifting his hips to thrust into the older's mouth, stopping once he felt the older pull up

Felix licked his fingers, keeping one hand spreading Hyunjin and the other he slowly slipped in a finger. Hyunjin moaned from the intrusion. Felix started gently thrusting in and out and adding another finger. Hyunjin wiggled his ass trying to tell Felix he wanted more. His mouth was busy being wrapped around Felix's cock to be able to use his words. Felix started thrusting in faster, feeling Hyunjin clench around his fingers. Hyunjin's moans were getting louder and pleasure was coursing through him. Felix added another finger stretching Hyunjin out more.

Hyunjin pulled off of Felix's cock moaning, "please fuck me, ungh, please."

"God baby you are so sexy," Felix said. "Just stay there." Felix slid out from underneath Hyunjin and kneeled behind him. Hyunjin stuck his ass out pushing his chest to the bed so Felix could fuck him deep. Felix admired Hyunjin's ass while he lined himself up. He gently pushed in, both men moaning from the sensation.

Felix bottomed out and waited a second for Hyunjin to adjust before moving. "You can move," Hyunjin said, ready to be ruined by Felix.

Felix pulled back and thrusted back in, hitting Hyunjin's prostate, "Fuck Felix."

"You feeling so fucking good around me kitten," Felix said, thrusting in at a steady pace. His hands clenching Hyunjin's hips, holding the older in place. Hyunjin was a moaning mess, already wanting to cum.

Felix leaned down kissing the older on his shoulder, he moved his hand up to wrap around the older's torso area and the other one on the bed. He pushed them both up to kneel up right. Holding Hyunjin against him, he fucked into the older.

Felix was driving Hyunjin crazy, the younger was nibbling at his ear, making his cock jump. "Agh, Felix. Harder please," Hyunjin begged.

"Who do you belong to kitten?" Felix asked, whispering into older's ear, making him shiver.

"I-I am y-yours," Hyunjin moaned

"Fuck yea you are," Felix said, pushing Hyunjin back down and fucking merciless into the older.

"Fu-fuck, I'm going to c-cum," Hyunjin moan, his whole body clenching from his release. Felix moaned, feeling Hyunjin clenching harder around him and came into the older.

Felix gently pulled out of Hyunjin and laid next to him, both breathing hard to catch their breath.

Hyunjin looked over at the younger, and Felix leaned in to kiss him. Felix pulled back, entangling their bodies again. "And I am yours, always." Felix said, smiling at Hyunjin.

——————————-
Cries 😭😭. We are at the end! What are your thoughts?!

Thank you for all of those who read this story! Your support meant a lot, especially this being my first book on Wattpad! 🖤🖤🤟🏼

Don't worry though!! Because I will be doing a Valentine's Day special!! So I will see you back in February! Also check out my others story, if you feel like it!  There will be possibly 3-4 parts for the Valentine's Day Special!

If you're interested. The side story is coming out, Finally Yours. Check it out if you want.

1053 words

1053 words