23

The rest of the members stared at the two men climbing the stairs. Chan turned around and walked back towards the living room. Seungmin was still too shocked to move.

"Are we going to talk about what just happened?" Han asked.

"If they want to tell us what's going on they will. Right now it's not our business," Chan said. He picked up his remote control and got back into the game. Changbin and Lee Know made eye contact with each other and they both turned around without saying anything. An awkward silence hung in the air for a little while, but within a few minutes things were back to normal and they were back to joking around.

Meanwhile upstairs, Felix was helping Hyunjin lay down on the bed. "You did so good pup," Felix praised him. Hyunjin stared at him, eyes glossy and he nodded, he was coming out of subspace now. "I need to get the eggs out of you okay? So you just have to relax." He told Hyunjin, while he was pulling off Hyunjin's pants and boxers.

Felix gently wiped down Hyunjin.  Hyunjin closed his eyes and steadied his breathing. He was falling asleep when Felix gently shook him awake. "I need to get the eggs out hyung," Felix said. Hyunjin whined not wanting to wake up. Felix rubbed his thigh gently, " I know baby. I'll make it quick and then we can nap okay?"

Hyunjin nodded his head and grabbed his legs and pulled them back towards his chest to give Felix easier access. Felix grabbed the lube and lubed his fingers up and slowly and gently inserted them into Hyunjin. Hyunjin half moaned and half whimpered, he was sensitive from all the stimulation he received earlier. Felix got the first two out easily, but he couldn't quite reach the last one. "Baby you're going to have to help me get the last one out." Felix said. Hyunjin whined, he was tired, but also embarrassed. "It's okay, don't be embarrassed. It's just me." Felix said, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. Hyunjin blushed, he closed his eyes and pushed the egg out until it hit Felix's fingers and he pulled it out the rest of the way making Hyunjin moan.

Felix dressed Hyunjin back up in boxers and they both got under the covers cuddling together. Hyunjin was exhausted from the morning and fell asleep quickly in his arms. He stared at Hyunjin caressing his cheek. How did I get so lucky? He thought. He curled in closer to Hyunjin hugging his head closer to his chest and wrapping his arm around the olders body and closed his eyes.

Chan softly knocked on the door. When he didn't hear an answer he slowly opened the door and peeked his head in. He smiled at the sight he saw. Felix and Hyunjin were intertwined on the bed together sleeping. He quietly closed the door and walked back downstairs.

"They are sleeping, we can wake them up whenever it's dinner time," Chan said, when he made it downstairs. The other member had plans to go out but didn't want to leave without saying anything to them. Chan and Changbin decided to stay behind and wait for Hyunjin and Felix to wake up.

Several hours had passed when Felix finally stirred awake. Hyunjin was still intertwined with him and he smiled to himself. He gently moved out from under the older and looked for his phone. Oh I didn't realize it was so late, I should probably go find the others, he thought. He quietly and gently got out of bed, leaning over and kissed Hyunjin on the forehead before leaving the older to sleep some more. Hyunjin stirred a bit before falling back into a deep sleep. He made his way down stairs looking around for the other members. He saw Chan and Changbin whispering together on the couch and smiled to himself. Changbin was blushing and the two were laughing about something.

"Hey hyungs," Felix said, startling the two. Changbin jumped away from Chan making Felix chuckle. "Did I scare you there Changbin hyung?"

Changbin blushed darker and Chan chuckled at him, ruffling his hair. "The other members went out, but we were going to go out for dinner tonight. We didn't want to wake you, but if you and Hyunjin were ready to go we could head out and meet them at the restaurant." Chan said, turning back to speak to Felix.

Felix nodded his head and said, "I just need to wake up Hyunjin. He had a rough morning." Felix smirked

Chan moved to playfully smack Felix but he dodged him. "Hey, what was that for?"

"You know what!" Chan laughed. "I'm guessing you two made up then?" Chan asked

Felix glanced over at Changbin, who just sat and listened, looking between the two. "I haven't talked to Hyunjin about it yet, but simply putting it, yes we made up."

Changbin raised an eyebrow curious what that meant, but didn't push to ask further, since clearly Felix didn't want to talk about it.

"Hmm well good. Well, go wake him up and we can get going," Chan said, turning back to Changbin.

Felix moved to go back upstairs and glanced back and the two on the couch. Changbin was staring at Chan with such love, he knew that look well. It was the way he stared at Hyunjin. He smiled to himself and climbed the stairs to his own love.

————

Another short chapter sorry! But whatcha think???
And yes I'm setting up for a binchan/Changchan/2chan (idk what their ship name is) side story! Do you want that? Thoughts?
This story is getting close to the end probably only a few more chapters. :( sad I know!

918 words