13

Moans filled the car and Felix gripped the steering wheel harder. He glanced over at Hyunjin who was a mess next to him. Hyunjin had several dry orgasms by now and tears were running down his face. They were only fifteen minutes into the car ride and it was torturous for both men.

"AHH...da-daddy. I ca-can't anymore" Hyunjin stuttered out.

Hyunjin was losing his mind, pleasure was the only thing he could think of. He gripped the door handle and middle console as another orgasm ripped through him. His whole body tensed and he arched off the car seat. They were unsatisfying though and he stayed rock hard. He had unbuttoned his pants long ago and his boxers were soaked through from all the precum oozing out. He felt the car turning and prayed that they were there. He lost all sense of time and thought they had been in the car longer than they had.

Felix pulled the car over in a rest area and parked in the back where they wouldn't be seen. He turned the car off and turned to look over at Hyunjin.

Hyunjin was whimpering and trying to take deep breaths, his body was covered in sweat and he had his eyes squeezed closed. Felix reached his hand over, brushing some of Hyunjin's hair out of his face. He opened his eyes and looked over at Felix through hooded eyes.

Hyunjin could feel himself slipping closer to subspace. "Ple-please," he whispered, feeling his body tense again. Felix usually wouldn't give in, but he knew they still had a long car ride and the cock ring shouldn't stay on longer than thirty minutes.

"You did so good, pup," Felix said, he unbuckled his seat belt and got out of the car and walked around to the passenger side.

Felix opened the door and helped Hyunjin to unbuckle his seat belt. He move the seat back as far as he could and got on his knees on the floor. He reached up lightly stroked his finger against Hyunjin's throbbing bulge.

"AHHH" Hyunjin practically screamed and his body convulsed forward from the intense feeling.

"Let's take these off, pup," Felix said, as he grabbed at the waistband of Hyunjin's boxers and pants.

Hyunjin could barely comprehend anything Felix was saying, his mind was consumed with pleasure.

"Lift up, pup." Felix said softly, trying to be gentle with Hyunjin. He was finally able to pull down Hyunjin's pants enough and the older whined out. Hyunjin was rock hard and precum was leaking out of his head. He leaned forward and put Hyunjin into his mouth.

"AHHH Fu-fuck," Hyunjin moaned out.

Hyunjin's body tensed up and his back arched off the seat once again. Felix continued to bob up and down slowly making the pleasure too intense for him.

"Da-daddy, ple-please. No more." Hyunjin begged out.

Hyunjin was gripping the door handle with one hand so hard his knuckles were turning white. His other hand gripped Felix's hair, he was gripping harder than he realized, but Felix didn't complain. Tears were running down his face and he kept shaking his head back and forth and had his eyes squeezed shut.

Felix grabbed the vibrator remote and turned it up. Hyunjin was almost hyperventilating from the intense pleasure and his eyes rolled to the back of his head. He continued to bob up and down Hyunjin's cock and he finally grabbed the cock ring and pulled it up.

"FU-FUCK" Hyunjin screamed out, his body convulsed forward and he gripped onto Felix's head.

Felix swallowed everything and leaned back. Hyunjin let go of his head and fell back onto the seat, gasping for air. He felt a little lightheaded and closed his eyes and tried to calm his racing heart. Felix turned off the vibrator and pulled the cock ring completely off of him.

"You did so good pup," Felix praised him. He reached up and stroked his the older's cheek.

Hyunjin leaned into his touch still trying to catch his breath. He was dazed, he had gone into subspace and was calming down a bit.

Felix wanted to take the vibrator out of Hyunjin but decided to leave it for the time being since it didn't seem to be bothering the older and he didn't want to overstimulate Hyunjin even more in his subspace.

Felix continued to stroke his cheek and watch Hyunjin's breathing slow down. He noticed the older's eyes were still dazed, not really focusing on anything in particular. He kept whispering praises and noticed Hyunjin's eyes were starting to flutter close.

"Get some rest baby boy," Felix said leaning in and giving Hyunjin a kiss on the forehead and stroking his head.

Hyunjin mumbeled something that Felix didn't understand but he waited for the older's breathing to steady out before moving. He climbed out of the car stretching his legs. He buckled Hyunjin back in, looking down again at him, he leaned in and kissed Hyunjin's forehead once more before quietly closing the passenger door and walking back to the driver side to continue to their destination.

Felix was hard and thought about rubbing one out, but decided to wait until later when he could fuck the older. He shifted in his seat willing his hard dick to go down. He glanced one more time over at the sleeping Hyunjin. He really is so beautiful, Felix thought. With that he turned the car back on and left the rest stop to head to Jeju Island to meet the rest of their members.

————
So idk how i completely how I completely skipped this chapter like a dumb ass. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

919 words