Sorta Holiday Special Part 1

Time skip backwards

They had just finished filming 24 to 25 from their new Christmas Evel album and wrapping up to head home. Hyunjin has been ignoring Felix ever since the younger had his scene with Changbin. He was getting fed up with the older ignoring him and acting like a brat. They had planned to meet up once they got back to their dorms since Chan, Han and Changbin needed to go to the studio and work on their next album. It gave him and Hyunjin the opportunity to have some alone time together.

"Hyunjin hyung, are you ready to go?" Felix came up behind him asking if he was ready. Hyunjin completely ignored the younger and kept walking with Seungmin. He clenched his jaw and didn't say anything walking behind them. The car ride back to the dorms was silent. Hyunjin had put headphones in and closed his eyes. He sat there clenching and unclenching his jaw, trying to calm his annoyance. He glanced over at Hyunjin and just stared at the older willing him to look at him, but he was ignored, only making him more angry.

They reached the dorm and Hyunjin rushed to get back into the dorm, not giving Felix a chance to talk to him. He walked into his dorm with the other members and quickly showered and got dressed in more casual clothing. He quickly said bye to Lee Know and Seungmin who were sitting on the couch.

"Where..." Lee Know started to ask, but Felix was already out the door. Lee Know turned to Seungmin, "Do you know where he's going?" Seungmin shook his head and turned back to the TV. Lee Know sighed and decided not to push the issue.

Hyunjin was showering, eyes closed, head leaning on the shower wall. He sighed, thinking back on the morning events. He was jealous, how could he not be when Changbin and Felix were all over each other during the shoot. He was so lost in his thoughts he didn't hear Felix opening the shower door.

Felix smirked, realizing that Hyunjin hadn't heard him come in the shower. He admired the older's body. It was leaned, his muscles defined by the water running down in. I cannot wait to devour him, be thought before walking up to the older and pushing him against the wall in front of him. Hyunjin yelped in surprise, eyes flying open.

"Did you have fun ignoring me all day, baby boy" Felix growled into Hyunjin's ear.

Hyunjin gasped, shivers running down his body. He knew Felix would be annoyed with him for ignoring the younger, but he let his jealousy control his judgment. Felix turned the older around and grabbed his dick, making him moan.

Felix slowly pumped up and down, while he kissed and sucked on Hyunjin's neck. Hyunjin fought the urge to move his hips,  he grabbed onto Felix's shoulders to try and keep himself balanced.

"Care to share why you were ignoring me," Felix asked, pulling back and stopping his hand motion to stare into Hyunjin's eyes. Hyunjin bit his lower lip, not sure how to answer the younger. He took his silence as Hyunjin being defiant. "Don't want to answer, fine, we are done in here," he said, while turning off the water. He grabbed Hyunjin's hand leading him to the older's bedroom.

Hyunjin was about to protest and ask if they could dry off when Felix pushed him onto the bed.

"You wanna be a brat, then you can get a punishment," Felix said, darkly.

"But, I wasn't being a brat!" Hyunjin argued back.

"Then tell me why you were ignoring me." Felix said, crossing his arms, standing over Hyunjin.

Hyunjin swallowed, how was he supposed to tell Felix he was jealous? Their relationship was only physical, would Felix be annoyed he was bringing his feelings into their relationship. He still did not say anything.

"Okay, then since you have nothing to say, on all fours then." Felix said, his voice lower than normal.

Hyunjin gulped, but moved to get on all fours ass facing Felix. He could feel himself getting hard just looking at Hyunjin's ass. He reached out squeezing one of Hyunjin's ass cheek. Kneading it, loving the way it felt in his hand, so soft and yet firm. Hyunjin moaned, loving the feeling of Felix's hands on him. He raised his hand up in the air and swung it back down, coming in contact with Hyunjin's cheek.

Felix hand made contact with the older's ass. He felt it bounce a bit from the contact. It instantly turned a light pink from where he hit it

"AAHH," Hyunjin moaned, not expecting the impact. His ass stung and his body shook from the pain and pleasure.

"Don't forget to count baby boy," Felix said, while pulling his hand back to smack Hyunjin again.

"Ahh...two," Hyunjin moaned, voice shaky. His body tingled and he shivered.

Felix smacked Hyunjin hard several more times. "Last one baby boy," he said, softly running his fingers over the redden skin. Hyunjin whimpered, his skin burned with sensitivity and his arms were littered with goosebumps and tears were streaming down his face. He raised his arm and quickly brought it down.

"AHHH..tw-twenty," Hyunjin cried out, body shaking from the intensity of his punishment. He was so close to cumming, his cock leaking precum into a puddle on the bed. He wanted to collapse onto the bed. His arms were shaking, barely able to hold him up.

"You did so good baby boy, so good," Felix praised the older. He rubbed Hyunjin's lower back, urging Hyunjin to lay down and rest.

Hyunjin looked up at Felix, tears running down his face and his cheeks were red. "Da-daddy, I want to cum, please," Hyunjin begged Felix.

"Okay, kitten, I will make you feel good," Felix said, smiling to himself. I hope you're ready, Felix thought.

————
RIP Hyunjin's ass lol may it Rest In Peace. Not sure how much of the holiday's I will incorporate into the special chapter hence the title, but I hope you enjoy it I regardless.

Happy Holidays everyone!

968 words