16

Hyunjin quietly knocked on Felix's door. Felix opened the door surprised to see Hyunjin outside it. Hyunjin quickly rushed in and wrapped his arms around Felix's waist pulling him into a kiss. Felix was caught off guard and was barely able to close the door, he however didn't realize he didn't close it all the way. The two were so engulfed in each other that they didn't notice Seungmin watching them through the unclosed door.

Hyunjin pulled Felix closer, almost picking him up off the ground. Felix weaved his hands into Hyunjin's hair and immersed himself into their kiss. Their tongues during their own dance, Hyunjin moaned into their kiss. He couldn't get enough of it, this intense feeling of pleasure, but also need. Felix groaned, feeling Hyunjin's dick pressed against his. He wanted Hyunjin, but knew someone could walk in at any time. Felix pulled away reluctantly, he stared up at Hyunjin, who was breathing heavily from their intense make out session.

"Needy, are we pup?" Felix asked, smirking.

"Yes, I want you please," Hyunjin replied, staring down at Felix's lips.

Felix realized he had slightly left the door open. Anxiety quickly flooded him, he pulled away from Hyunjin and quickly shut the door. Fuck, I hope no one walked by, Felix thought.

Hyunjin walked over to Felix and grabbed his hand, running his thumb in circles on Felix's hand. "It's okay. No one saw me," Hyunjin reassured Felix.

Felix nodded, he turned towards Hyunjin and reached up to caress his cheek and leaned in for a kiss. Their lips touched and Hyunjin quickly deepened the kiss. Felix turned them around to push Hyunjin quietly into the door. Hyunjin weaved his hands into Felix's hair, moaning into the kiss.

Felix unzipped Hyunjin's pants and reached his hand into the older's boxers and started teasing his cock. Hyunjin broke their kiss with a gasp, Felix moved his hand further down his length until he hit the base and grasped it. With his other hand he grabbed behind Hyunjin's head and pulled him back into a kiss. He slipped his tongue into Hyunjin's mouth and Hyunjin once again moaned into his mouth. He moved his hands to push down Hyunjin's jeans and boxers. He broke their kiss and licked his lips and started to kneel down. Hyunjin gulped, the view of Felix kneeling in front of him turned him on. He knew Felix was the dominant one, but when he saw Felix like this he couldn't help but have a surge of dominance run through him.

Felix looked up at Hyunjin as he grabbed a hold of Hyunjin's cock. Looking Hyunjin straight in the eye he stuck his tongue out and licked around the head. Hyunjin moaned, throwing his head back from the intense sensation.

"Ahh, fuck," Hyunjin moaned out. He felt Felix take him into his mouth all the way, wet warmth surrounded his cock and it felt so good.

Felix kept bobbing up and down, occasionally looking up at Hyunjin. He groaned watching the pleasure play across Hyunjin's face.

Hyunjin opened his eyes to stare down at Felix. His dick was so hard and he wanted to cum, but didn't want the pleasure to end. He laced his hands into Felix's hair, gripping at it, Felix groaned from the sensation. Felix bobbed faster, knowing they couldn't take too long or someone would come looking for them.

Knock. Knock. "Felix?" Han said from the other side of the door.

Felix panicked and went to pull off of Hyunjin, but Hyunjin held him still. He was so close to coming, he wanted to just be able to finish. Felix stopped fighting him and glared up at him. Hyunjin thrusted into Felix a few times before cumming down his throat. Han must've walked away because they no longer heard him outside the door.

"Did you enjoy that baby boy?" Felix said, standing up, wiping at his mouth. His dark eyes staring into Hyunjin's.

Oh shit. I fucked up, Hyunjin thought. He got so consumed in the moment that he didn't realize what he did. "I...," Hyunjin started