20

Felix and Hyunjin went back into the house and snuck passed everyone going up to Felix's room. As soon as they got inside Felix's room Hyunjin pushed Felix back against the door grabbing him by the waist, the other hand on his cheek pulling him into a kiss. Both of them melted into the kiss feeling the love they felt for each other.

They both pulled back trying to catch their breath. Felix stared into Hyunjin's brown eyes, getting lost in their depth.

"I love you Hyunjin."

Hyunjin broke out into a big smile and leaned in and gave Felix several pecks. "I love you, Felix. I want to be with you, more than just a dom and sub. Will you be mine?"

"I've already been yours this whole time," Felix said, smiling back at him. His heart was full of joy, after yesterday he was so unsure about their future, but now he felt whole.

They leaned back in, kissing passionately. Felix sucked onto Hyunjin's bottom lip, nibbling at it making Hyunjin moan into their kiss. Hyunjin pulled Felix closer wrapping his arms completely around the younger, giving him more kisses.

"Can I take the lead this time?" Hyunjin asked between kisses.

This was an unusual request coming from Hyunjin, but Felix nodded. "No promises you'll keep it the whole time though," Felix said, smirking.

Hyunjin blushed, he pulled them both towards the bed and pushed Felix to lay down. Hyunjin got on top of him, hovering over him. Hyunjin looked down at Felix staring into his dark brown eyes. He looks so small like this under me, Hyunjin thought.

Felix grabbed him by the back of his head and pulled him into a kiss. Hyunjin relaxed his body into Felix. He slipped his tongue into Felix's mouth to deepen the kiss. Their tongues swirled together and he moaned into the kiss, feeling himself get hard just from their kiss. He gets lost in their kiss and starts rubbing his clothed dick against Felix's. He pulls back and remembers he's supposed to be taking the lead. He runs his hands below Felix's shirt, feeling his hard abs and soft skin. He pushes Felix's shirt up and kisses at his navel. He makes his way down to Felix's pants and looks up at him.

Felix is watching him with intense eyes and Hyunjin blushes. He smirks and puts his hand on Hyunjin's hair encouraging him to keep going. Hyunjin unbuttons his pants and pulls the zipper down.

Hyunjin can see how hard the younger is from the bulge in his boxer and he was nervous all of a sudden. His hands shook as he pulled Felix's pants and boxers down, the younger lifting his hips to help him. Felix cock sprung free and his mouth watered from the sight of it. He looked up at Felix and made eye contact with him. Without looking away he lowered his head and stuck his tongue out. Felix watched with dark eyes, getting turned on from the anticipation. He licked Felix's length while maintaining eye contact, making Felix groan. Felix's cock jumped from the sensation wanting more. He grabbed Felix's dick at the base and put his mouth on the head. Swirling his tongue around it, he watched Felix's face and the pleasure that washed over it.

Felix moaned from the sensation, he wanted all of his cock in Hyunjin's warm wet mouth. He inhaled sharply, feeling Hyunjin take him all the way in.

Hyunjin deep throated Felix, feeling the younger grab his head and tangle his fingers into his hair. Felix held his head down and thrusted up into his throat. He moaned and Felix felt the vibrations around his cock making him groan. Felix thrusted a few more times before releasing the older. He gasped for air, spit drooling out of his mouth and his eyes full of tears.

"Fuck baby," Felix groaned, as Hyunjin pumped him up and down. Hyunjin licked his lips and moved to suck on him again when he stopped him.

"I want to 69 so I can eat you out while you suck on me," Felix said.

Hyunjin nodded and moved to get off him and undress. Felix sat up and pulled his shirt off and moved to the top of the bed to give them more room. Hyunjin completely undressed while staring down at him. He was stroking his cock waiting for Hyunjin to finish. Hyunjin watched him and finally looked up to make eye contact with the him. He smirked and the older blushed from getting caught.

"Like what you see pup?" Felix asked, his deep voice turning Hyunjin on. Hyunjin blushed a deeper red and nodded.

"Well come here and you can have another taste." Felix teased him.

Hyunjin kneeled down on the bed and crawled up to where Felix was laying. He hovered over Felix, staring down at him. Felix grabbed him by the back of his head pulling him down for a kiss.

"Aahh," Hyunjin moaned out after he felt Felix grabbed his cock stroking is slowly.

Felix kissed down Hyunjin's neck, nibbling at it. "Turn around for me baby," Felix said, ready to give the older more pleasure.

Hyunjin leaned in for one more kiss before turning around so his ass was in Felix's face. He always felt so vulnerable being so exposed to Felix, but he knew Felix wouldn't do anything he didn't like.

Hyunjin concentrated back on sucking Felix. Licking the younger's length before popping Felix's dick back into his mouth. He whimpered when he felt Felix's breath on his entrance. He felt Felix spread his ass cheeks and was watching his hole clench at the air. He tried to ignore what Felix was doing and was bobbing up and down on Felix's cock and swirling his tongue on the head.

"Aaahhh," Hyunjin moaned out, Felix popping out of his mouth. He lost concentration feeling Felix lick his hole.

"Don't stop baby boy," Felix directed him before going back to flick his tongue on Hyunjin's hole.

Hyunjin was losing himself in the pleasure but went back to sucking on Felix. Moans were flooding out of him and he could barely concentrate on his task.

Felix didn't mind though, he wanted to give Hyunjin all the pleasure. He stuck his tongue into Hyunjin's hole, flicking his tongue in and out. He could feel Hyunjin clenching around his tongue. He pulled back from Hyunjin's ass and thrusted his cock into Hyunjin's mouth encouraging him to try and concentrate. Hyunjin snapped out his daze and went back to bobbing up and down.

Felix smirked and stuck his fingers into his mouth to wet them. He moved back to sticking his tongue in Hyunjin's hole and slid one finger in as well.

"Ahhh...fuck," Hyunjin moaned.

Hyunjin could no longer concentrate on giving Felix a blow job. Felix had pushed another finger in pumping in and out with his fingers and tongue. His whole body coarsed with pleasure and he wanted to cum.

"Ple-please don't stop," Hyunjin begged.

Felix pumped in another finger and took his tongue out. "You going to cum for me baby boy?" He asked, pumping his fingers faster. He moved his mouth to Hyunjin's right ass cheek and started giving him a hickey.

"Oh fuck. Fuck...fuck...fuck," Hyunjin kept chanting. His orgasm was so close. Felix bit down on his ass cheek and Hyunjin moaned out, "I'm cumming."

Hyunjin's body tensed up while Felix pumped his fingers through his orgasm. Shivers ran through him while he came onto Felix's stomach. His arms shook, not able to keep him up anymore he collapsed on top of Felix. Felix slowly pulled his fingers out of him and gave him a soft kiss on his ass cheek.

————-

Guys sorry this took so long to get it. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I haven't been feeling well and it escaped my mind I didn't have a chapter written yet. its not very edited since I wanted to release it.

What do you guys think? Another smut chapter coming up! Hopefully it won't take me so long this time.

1299 words