22

Hyunjin and Felix were both downstairs now with the other members. No one asked what had happened but could tell that whatever it was had settled for the most part.

They had decided to just hang out for the day until dinner. Felix, Lee Know and Chan were all playing on the PlayStation. The other members sat around watching and Hyunjin was trying to draw on the dining room table, though he was highly distracted.

Flashback to an hour earlier

"Felix, how am I supposed to stay quiet?" Hyunjin asked desperately.

"You'll just have to figure it out baby. This is your punishment," Felix said, as he was digging through his bag looking for the remote controlled vibrating eggs. Grinning like a child in a candy store when he found them. He was truly going to enjoy watching Hyunjin squirm, knowing he was going to have a hard time, especially in front of the other members.

"Okay, baby, come on. On all four so I can put these in you." Felix said, walking back over to the bed where Hyunjin was sitting. He grabbed the eggs and put some lube on them just in case so he wouldn't hurt Hyunjin. Hyunjin had gotten back on the bed and was now waiting for him.

"Alright, deep breath and breathe out. This shouldn't be an issue going in but just don't tense up, I don't want to hurt you," Felix instructed Hyunjin.

Hyunjin took a deep breath and relaxed. He was nervous but also excited. This would be the first time he was being so openly punished. He was nervous that he would get caught, but the idea of it excited him too.

"Aahh," Hyunjin moaned. The egg wasn't very large, but he felt full after Felix had put all three into him. He had gotten semi hard from the stimulation and expected for Felix to put a cock ring on him, but the younger didn't, he had moved to get dressed himself.

"Are you not putting on a cock ring?" Hyunjin asked, blushing.

Felix smirked, "That's your punishment baby. You can cum as much as you want, but it's up to you if you want the other members seeing you be so naughty. No running away and hiding either. If you can't handle it then you can use your safe word."

Hyunjin gasped, he was shocked. How am I supposed to hide the fact that I have a raging boner and might possibly be cumming, Hyunjin thought. He was honestly surprised Felix was okay with possibly exposing them, but they had nothing to hide really. They are together now and that's all that matters. He started getting dressed thinking of ways to help hide what was going on. He needed to go back to his room and grab more clothes. They both finished getting dressed and went to his room so he could grab more clothing. He now had a pair of boxer briefs, boxers, sweatpants, and a long hoodie on. Felix laughed at the length that he was going to conceal his boner.

Back to present time

Hyunjin was gripping the pencil he was holding so hard that his knuckles were turning white. He pressed his lips together trying to not let a single sound out. Currently the vibrating eggs he had in him were revved up. His body was sweating from the intense up and down pleasure and concentrating so hard on not letting any sound out.

Felix was definitely torturing the older, he kept turning up the vibrators getting him close to cumming and would turn it back down, edging him on and on.

Hyunjin finally was able to relax. He took some deep breaths looking over at where Felix was sitting only to catch him already staring at him. The younger smirked, loving the fact that only he knew what was happening with him.

Seungmin came and sat down across from the older. "Hey Hyunjin hyung," Seungmin said, quietly. He was still worried the older was mad at him and was being cautious. Before he could answer he felt the vibrators rev up again, higher than last time and he gasped.

"Are you okay?" Suengmin asked, worried.

Hyunjin gulped before responding, "Yes, I am fine, just a slight stomach ache."

"Can I get you anything?" Seungmin asked, reaching his hand over to place it on top of Hyunjin's.

Hyunjin's eyes widened, the eggs vibrated even harder inside him. He looked over at Felix and they made eye contact. Felix had a smirk on his face and was watching his reaction. His eyes flicker back to Seungmin and he shook his head no. He was worried that if he tried to talk he would accidentally moan. Seungmin didn't push the issue and shrugged his shoulders and went to play on his phone, but stayed seated across from him. He hoped the vibrations would go down, but they stayed on high. He took a shaky breath, he was so hard and wanted to cum. He peaked down in his lap to make sure you couldn't see his boner and thankfully it wasn't noticeable to him.

The vibrations were now on the highest setting and Hyunjin put his head down. He covered his mouth to try and keep the moans contained in him. He was going to cum and there was nothing stopping it. His whole body shook as he came. His hand contained most of his moans. Tears brimmed his eyes from the intensity of it. The vibrations finally went down to a lower setting and he let out a shaky breath. Seungmin was talking to him, but he honestly wasn't comprehending anything he was saying. He finally lifted his head and met Seunmin's eyes, the younger looked worried and was waiting for a response from him.

Hyunjin glanced over at Felix, he was already staring at him, his eyes dark with lust. Felix knew the older had came and was watching him intently. "I am fine, just going to get some water," Hyunjin said to Seungmin.

Hyunjin got up and slowly made his way to the fridge. He grabbed a water bottle and slightly leaned over the island. He was about to take a sip when the vibrators ramped up again causing him to moan out loud and bend over. Everyone wide eyed turned towards Hyunjin. He was currently bent over leaning on the island counter, holding his hand to his mouth trying to control his moans. His body shook with pleasure and he was already on the verge of cumming again.

Seungmin and Chan ran over to check on him. They were talking to him, but he heard nothing. His sole focus was on not cumming in front of them. He only shook his head, keeping his hand over his mouth trying not to let any noise out.

Felix slowly got up and walked over towards them. He watched Hyunjin closely as he turned the vibrators up to their highest setting. Hyunjin's eyes grew wide as he felt them come alive even more in his ass. He glanced up teary eyed at Felix, begging him with his eyes to turn it down. Felix just watched him with a smirk on his face and lust in his eyes. Chan and Seungmin were still standing by Hyunjin worried about him. Hyunjin knew he couldn't hold it in anymore. He needed to cum, his whole shook and he was starting to profusely sweat.

Chan glanced over at Felix who was now standing across the island from Hyunjin. He saw Felix smirking over at Hyunjin and understood what was happening.

Before anyone could do anything Hyunjin came, moans spilling out of his mouth from behind his hand. His body tensed up from the amount of pleasure he was feeling. Seungmin stood shocked, finally picking up on what was going on. Time stood still for Hyunjin and he was slipping into subspace.

Felix walked over and gently held onto Hyunjin while helping him towards his room. He didn't say anything to the other members and focused on helping Hyunjin upstairs.

_________

welppppp i guess that cats out of the bag there haha XD you think the other members will say something?

Hyunjin will probably die of embarrassment when he gets out of subspace

1335 words