25

The car ride was pretty silent other than music playing in the background. Chan wanted to drive so Changbin sat in the front with him, while Felix and Hyunjin sat in the back. He glanced over at Changbin who was staring out the window. He moved his hand from the steering wheel and placed it on Changbin's closest thigh. The younger turned to look at the hand than up at him, blushing. Neither said anything and he never moved his hand. They were almost to the restaurant and he glanced up at the rearview mirror smiling to himself. Felix was resting his head on Hyunjin's shoulder. Their closest hands interlaced together. Hyunjin had his eyes closed and looked relaxed. Felix's eyes met his and they shared a knowing smile.

Felix lifted his head and looked out the window watching the ocean shoreline as it passed. He was also feeling quite anxious about what the other member's would think of them, but wanted to stay strong for Hyunjin. He anxiously played with Hyunjin's fingers when the older got his attention.

"Hey," Hyunjin whispered. Felix turned and looked at him. "You okay?" Hyunjin asked.

Felix squeezed Hyunjin's hand and nodded, "Yes, I'm okay."

Hyunjin leaned in really close to Felix and whispered in his ears, "I love you."

Felix shivered, goosebumps littering his arms. A slight blush formed on his cheeks making his freckles stand out and a smile formed on his lips.

God, he is so beautiful, Hyunjin thought. Felix turned his face more towards him, leaning in and gave him a quick kiss. "I love you, so much," Felix whispered back.

Chan smiled hearing the two in the back. He squeezed Changbin's thigh glancing over at him and smiled. The younger turned and looked at him as well and smiled. He also had heard the two in the back, and it warmed his heart. He was happy for them, and excited to see what the future held for them.

The four of them finally reached the restaurant. Parking and walking in, the other members were already waiting for them. Before they walked in, Hyunjin leaned down and kissed Felix on the cheek one more time. "We got this," he reassured him, Felix nodded and they walked inside.

"Hey guys! You finally made it! We've been waiting for you," Han said, excited to see his fellow members.

"Sorry about that. We slept longer than expected," Felix said. Him and Hyunjin sat down next to each other, Han next to him and Changbin next to Hyunjin.

"Are you sure you were just sleeping?" Lee Know teased.

Hyunjin's face was as bright as a tomato, he turned into Felix hiding his face in the younger's neck. All the members laughed at his reaction. Felix slightly blushed but smirked and patted the side of Hyunjin's head. "Should we talk about all the times you were "just sleeping with Han,  hyung," he said, flashing a smile. Lee Know's smile immediately dropped and it was Han's turn to be bright red. The other members laughed at his comeback. I.N poking Han's reddened cheek laughing at him.

Felix was glad the mood was light. He was really worried, but he seemed to be worried for nothing. Everyone settled and ordered their food and drinks laughing and talking among each other. It was great having everyone together, they talked about all the good times they had during their Stray Kids days. There was so much laughter that filled the air, he looked over at Hyunjin watching him. One of the things that drew Felix to Hyunjin was his smile and laugh. Felix always thought Hyunjin was adorable when he laughed. He continued watching Hyunjin interacting and laughing with the others, a smile forming on his own lips. Without thinking he leaned over and kissed Hyunjin on the cheek.

"AHHHHH!" Han screamed into Felix's ear.

Hyunjin covered his ears, not liking the loud noise, shaking his head.

"Is this your way of telling us you're finally together?" I.N asked, smiling big at the two.

Felix turned to look at Hyunjin and the two made eye contact, Hyunjin nodded his head. Felix grabbed Hyunjin's hand, giving it a squeeze. "Yes, we are officially together now."

"FINALLY!" Han yelled, excited for the couple. Everyone laughed and Hyunjin and Felix looked around excited, but confused.

Changbin piped up seeing the confusion on the couple's face, "We've been rooting for you two for a while now."

Chan patted Hyunjin on the back. He turned to look at him and Chan gave him a big smile and nod, as if saying I told you so. He started getting teary eyed as he looked around at the other members, even Seungmin was happy for him. He turned and looked at Felix the younger already looking at him and smiled as tears brimmed his eyes.

They were accepted and supported by the ones that meant the world to them. Felix leaned in cupping the older's cheek, kissing him on the lips, freely. The future looking bright.

—————
This chapter warmed my heart 🖤🖤

Next chapter will be a sorta a Christmas special 😆! We are going back in the past for the Christmas special!! Hehe 😉 I hope your ready!

838 words