1

Staring at his room waiting patiently for the lights to go off is something I am getting obsessed with these days. I don't know if he knows me but the rushing heart and clenching feeling for him making me go crazy. I am loving every second I am spending on him.

'Ren Nathen' that's what my brother said when I asked him. His aura was always dark. I never saw anyone in his house going in or out it was only him. He will come out in the morning for a jog and after some time he leaves the house in his car 'rich ass car' and then he will return at 6.

Now it's quarter past six but there is still no sight of him.

My brother suddenly yelled from downstairs.

I stepped out of my room, furious that he had disturbed me, because if I miss him now, I won't see him for the rest of the day till dawn.

"What is it, you assho-?"

I walked out, and raw terror filled my throat as I saw who was on the couch.

Oh my god, it was Ren. I panicked and attempted to get inside, but my brother called again.

"Jacklyn?"

Ah, this jerk. I twisted my head, annoyed, and asked, gritting my teeth.

"Yes, Kavin?"

I grinned, displaying fright and wrath on my face.

"What would you like for dinner?" We're both going to order."

 "Hmmmm". 

I had been wondering for too long, till

"Pizza? Okay, right."

Ren asked with his husky, deep, and hot voice. It's my first time hearing his voice.

If he asks, who am I to argue?

Okay, Master!

"Yeah, it will be okay." 

Shit! Shit! Shit.....

Why am I shattering?

He smiled slightly, glancing up, but it was more of a smirk.

"Jacklyn, Ren is going to stay tonight."

He said setting a movie for them to watch.

If he wishes, he can stay in my heart. Why only home?

"Oh, okay, enjoy then."

I answered with a smile, casting one final glance at Ren, who was already staring at me.

My heart missed a beat and began to ache for a brief moment with his gaze on me, my heart skipped a beat and began to hurt briefly.

With that, I hurried inside, slammed the door, and collapsed on the bed, crying into my pillow and angry at myself for cussing in front of my crush.