15

REN'S POV:

As usual, I got down from Jacklyn's balcony and went near the car already knowing who it is

"Mind asking you about your sudden visit?"

Stefen gave me an evil smirk and said

"Missed my old friend. We are meeting after a long time, at least....won't you let me inside. I don't think I made you that of a big loss."

Not at all a big loss you mother fucker!

I walked inside my house knowing he will surely follow me inside.

Stefen Hemsworth is one of my friends which I regret now. there were times when Stefen, Kevin, Jeremiah and me used to be soo close with all the work and personal staff.

Two years back my father gave all his power and position including the mafia works, and then we as friends formed a team and started the works. Everything went soo smoothly until Stefen fucking Hemsworth ruined it by leaking our strategies to an opponent.

After that incident, due to many reasons, we got split and my father again took place as mafia leader and only handed me the company.

"Had many memories here"

He said right after we entered inside

"Until your grace"

He laughed out a small laugh.

That was not a joke you bastard. He sat on the couch I sat opposite him and asked him to close this as soon as possible

"Soo..?"

"I want your help"

That was his one of the best business tones.

"What about no? That too, to you? Not happening"

He leaned forward leaning on his legs trying to look as scary as possible but, bro I am Ren Nathen.

"What if I say by helping me you get your mafia position back?"

Caught my weak point Stefen. How can't he, he knows everything about me. I took a deep breath thinking if I can trust him that too again.

"Don't think too much Ren, I am trusted"

"Says who?"

"Okay man I will explain the proposal then, you agree or not it's your choice"

He sipped some water and started with his plan. It was a good plan seems to have no risk but I have to sneak from my father to do this.

"I will think about it"

Stefen gave me a 'that is what I want' look and continued

"Take The Whole night and say your decision tomorrow morning, it's not like I am going anywhere"

WHAT!

"What do you mean"

I glared at him. Keeping my cool for this long was more than enough for him I can't anymore. He panicked for a moment and restored himself and said

"Cool down Ren early in the morning after listening to your decision I will leave"

"Stefen stop this bullshit and leave"

I said standing up from my seat and went to the kitchen to prepare my lunch.

"I am using the guest room Ren"

I heard Stefan's shout.

Aghhh...

Why today? I wanted to spend my time with my

With my.... Princess

Ohh shit Jacklyn!!!

I totally forgot about her. She must be very mad at me.