36

REN'S POV:

"What is Jordan doing in your room?"

I asked still looking at Jacklyn's room.

"He fainted seeing the blood it seems"

Oh, I totally forgot about him. Now I remember Jeremiah and Jordan were missing.

"How is he now? I will call him"

When I was about to step back Jacklyn stopped me by grabbing my shirt.

"You don't have to worry about him that much, Jeremiah said he will take care"

She was angrily pouting. She threw the icepack and walked off and sat on the bed.

Oh god! She's jealous.

I smiled at her silliness and grabbed the ice pack she dropped on the floor and sat beside her.

"Your boyfriend fought with your brother for you and this is how you treat him?"

I was faking my sad expression. She took the ice pack from my hand and gently placed it on my cheek. But her pout was not going from her cute lips. I pulled her by the waist and made her sit on my hip wrapping her legs around my hip I leaned onto the Headrest and closed my eyes. She adjusted herself on me. I sighed throwing my head back on the headrest my head was hurting like hell. Jacklyn's palms slowly started massaging my forehead. Her small fingers are making me tingle, I let out a smile and grabbed her hands and I kissed them.

"You have an aspirin?"

She asked trying to stand. I grabbed her

"If you are going to leave this position, I don't even have a headache"

She looked at me like I was a psycho. She just sat there doing nothing but looking pretty. I heard her belly growl.

"Haven't ate anything?"

"Agh this is embarrassing"

She dropped herself on my chest.

"Nothing is embarrassing, I maybe don't  want you to repeat this."

I grabbed my phone to order food.

"Jeremiah said you skip meals. That is why they are conscious about your meals."

"Really he said that? I never skip meals"

"Hmm"

I don't want to argue right now. Everything went silent for a few minutes. Each of us where thinking about our problems.

"Princess?"

"Hmm"

She hummed inside my chest.

"Wanna ask something?"

Her look showed the hesitation.

"Can I trust you?"

She asked. I took a deep breath and said

"I am not like Hendrix. I will make you trust me with my actions. I truly love you, Princess"

She lifted herself sitting on my hip. She wore a proud smirk and asked

"Say again"

I frowned at her sudden confidence in the tone.

"Say what again, princess?"

"The last part"

I pulled her into a kiss and said

"I love you, angel"

"I love you too, Daddy"

Her eyes turned to their soft self but still had a tint of worry.

"Will my brother hate me?"

"That bastard"

I caressed her cheek. She slapped my arm

"You can't call my brother bastard"

"Really?"

"Yes"

"But your brother can hit me and slap my girl and call her slut in front of me, ah?"

"You too call me slut"

I was confused at first but realisation hit me hard what was she talking about.

"That's different Princess"

"How is it different?"

"That happens when daddy calls you out of love"

She was blushing hard.

*Time skip*

*In the morning*

I opened my eyes to the sensation of something moving around on the bed.

Oh, it's my girlfriend.

She was sitting cross leg facing me looking confused. I balanced my head with my hand and looked at her

"I have college today"

Oh, that's a serious issue.

"Take a leave"

"No no, I can't I have the assignment to submit"

"Princess....."

I dropped my head on my pillow and grabbed the phone from the nightstand. When I was about to call Jeremiah I got a call from him.

"Bro I was about to call you"

I said.

"Kavin is calling Jacklyn to get ready for college"

"Ok"

I laughed and looked at Jacklyn sitting up.

"You're brother is calling you"