45

JACKLYN'S POV:

Music was mild quite opposite to all the people around. Every person was giving me a dangerous feeling. I just want to hold Ren's arm and stay with him but my ego is hitting me hard to do that.

Ren was talking with a bunch of idiots continuously passing me looks. I just stood there with Layla staring at him. When Layla passed me a drink there was an instant lit up on my screen it was Ren.

-put the glass down.

I locked the phone and raised the glass clicking the glass in the air I was about to gulp but there was sudden vibration in my pussy. I dropped the glass in sudden pleasure and the vibration was off. The shuttering sound of glass didn't gain much attention because of the loud sounds of the crowd.

"Are you ok?"

Layla asked looking concerned. I said her I was ok and looked at Ren he was smirking.

'Those are meant to make you wet' memories flashed in my ears.

FUCKING BASTARD!

*Time Skips*

All the announcement was over. It was time to end the ball.

-Right side, second room, first floor.

I looked for Ren everywhere but he was nowhere. So, I took the stairs the whole house had many rooms. I saw the room the room was protected with a passcode. I just tried his house's and it worked. I thought he would be here but he is not. Maybe he is on the balcony.

As soon as I opened the door to the balcony. Another wave of pleasure hit me. I balanced myself leaning on the railing of the balcony. I am trying to suppress my moans but it's getting hard.
I just threw my head back looking at the dark sky and the stars spilled on it. The vibrator was getting into the highest settings every fucking minute. I think I came like seven times till now.

"How is your punishment going, doll?"

"For fuck sake off this shit Ren"

With a huge smirk, we walked towards me, closing the distance between us. Spreading his hands on neither side of me locking me between the railing and him he leaned to kiss me. My body was not even in my control. When I was about to lean for the kiss he backed off.

"Agh... Ren"

"Ren? Who is he?"

"Daddy please off this"

He closed his eyes smiling like he is listening to a melody.

"Missed this tone of your"

He went back and took the remote from his pocket and offed it. I just collapsed on the floor.

"Stand up"

Fuking asshole!

I stood up balancing myself.

"Take off the panties"

I took them off and looked at him. He said to drop and my cum was leaking down my thighs.

"The dress too"

"Ren I can't"

People are walking down the garden area. I looked down and Ren grabbed my chin making me look at him and said

"Every time I order you to do something, it'll feel a little worse but you fucking follow it"

His eyes were fuming with range. I was scared as hell seeing those eyes. I know he won't like it if I say no to him but I never thought he will be this scary.

Cool air hitting my naked body. I am standing on the balcony where people are roaming under me. I don't want anyone to see me like this but the humiliation turned me on to the level where my pussy is leaking.

Ren cupped my pussy drawing circles with his fingers. I just covered my mouth to keep quiet. Ren grabbed my neck pulling me close to his mouth he said

"Why are you covering your moans, queen? Let everyone hear how bad my whore behaved and how hard she is getting punished."

He was suffocating me by blocking my air. I took my hand off.

"I am going to fuck this pussy till you are on your knees apologising for avoiding me. You want that slut, my fucking cumslut leaking even thinking that bunch of people are watching you, ah? Tell me what you want"

"Please fuck me, Daddy. I want your dick inside me. Treat me like your cumslut. I will come only if you say and I will do anything you fucking wish for."

"Take my belt off"

I took his belt and gave it to him.

"On your knees, slut"

I sat on my knees he gripped my hair forcing my face into his clothed dick making me rub on it. I can feel his long dick harden under my face.

He took the pants off and his boxers too. His cock spun out of his boxers hitting my face. He took his dick in his hands and slapped it on my cheeks.

"Beg my cock to fuck your face"

I am dripping with humiliation and this is what he wants. He wants me to be mindless and do whatever he says while having sex.

"Can I have your dick Daddy? Put that dick inside my filthy mouth and fuck it like you fuck my pussy. Please Daddy I want to taste your dick."

He pushed his whole length inside my mouth and forced my head even deep by gripping my hair.

"Isn't this what you wanted? Getting fucked by my cock in your all possible holes. Suck it hard doll. Suck it well."

I balanced by holding his thighs. When he cummed on my face my eyes were blurred with tears, my jaw was hurting and probably my throat is sore. I was about to wipe off his cum from my face but he stopped me.

"Stand up"

He pushed his dick inside stretching the hell out of me. I screamed out from the top of my lungs.

"Yes, slut. I want to hear the same pitch of voice till I cum. Scream my name princess."

"Da..d.dy"

I cared nothing much about the people around me. I want to cum. That is all running in my head. He lifted both my legs off the floor and fucked me in the air.

"Who are you?"

"I a..m yo..ur wh.ore"

"Say that till you cum"

"I am a whore"

"My fucking whore"

*Fuck** fuck* "your whore" *fuck*  *fuck* "I am your whore"

I continued till Ren shoot his seeds inside me and I came all over his dick.

*Time skips*

At last, I end up in the bathtub with Ren holding me. He was silent and I was worried that he was silent.

"What happened"

I asked drawing random things on his chest.

"Nothing"

"Ok then don't talk."

I bounced with his chest because of his chuckle.

"Just feeling tensed about the future"

"Don't worry I will protect you"

I said smiling brightly at him.

"Thank you, queen"

Queen? why is he calling me that?

"Why are you calling me queen?"

He slapped my hand and said

"If I marry you, you are the queen, silly"