39

REN'S POV:

Two weeks same schedule, but I am loving every day. Every afternoon she calls every night I climb the fucking balcony and once she sleeps I get down. I talked with Kavin the last Saturday. He said that Jeremiah and Stefan explained everything to him. But that dickhead still doesn't want me to be with Jacklyn.

Kavin also said that he no longer wants to do the job as a hacker for my father. I don't know what happened. But I always wanted that. I never wanted my friend to work for my father.

Stefen started to live in my house. He spends the entire day time with Kavin and at night he sleeps in my guest room.

Jeremiah was no longer to be seen. I see Jordan getting weak day by day. Because of my personality, I was unable to ask him what was wrong.

Currently, I am cooking dinner for both Stefen and me. My door just slammed open reveling my little devil. Her bratty  levels are increasing day by day. Every day I am scolding for one or another reason.

"Daddy....."

She ran towards me to the kitchen

"Princess, stop running"

Actually one more thing, she never listens.

She made grabby hands for me to hold her. I turned off the stove and took off my apron. Lifting her I asked

"What are you so excited about, Princess?"

"Daddy three flash news"

I went over to my coach. I sat done with Jacklyn on my lap.

"Go on miss reporter angle"

"I am an angel?"

"My angle"

She blushed hard, Like really hard.

"Daddy don't distract me I am in a total mood to gossip"

"Ok ok first flash news"

My door again opened with a loud thud.

"For fucking sake, why everyone is banging on my door"

Jacklyn dropped her head with disappointment because of another break.

Stefen walked in closing his eyes with his hand saying

"Ohh my eyes. OH MY GOD! My holy gay eyes"

Aish......

"Why is everyone being dramatic all of a sudden"

"I saw Kavin...."

Stefen was speaking but got cut off by my girl.

"What? NO.....I have to tell him first"

"Princess, you don't shout at elders like that"

She dropped her head with a pout. She does that every time I scold her.

"Ren let her talk"

Stefen said sitting in front of us.

She was back to herself and said

"First flash news, I saw Kavin eating Layla out on the kitchen island just like us"

I choked and looked at Stefen with embarrassment.

"What the fu-    but whose Layla?"

"That answer comes under second flash news"

"Ok second flash news, princess"

"Layla is Jorand's younger sister"

"What?"

"Hold on questions at last"