23

REN'S POV:

Jacklyn was looking at her lap feeling sad. Me and Jeremiah decided not to discuss anything with Jacklyn till we get to know the truth. Jeremiah said he will talk with Kavin about Stefen.

After feeding her, I also ate my breakfast. I stood up placing Jacklyn on the island.

"Any plans for today?"

She asked still looking at her legs swinging them. I put the plates in the kitchen washing my hands I saw my phone ringing. It was Jordan, I answered the call

"Hello, Jordan ?"

"--"

"I will be there. I will meet him"

With that, I cut the call. I looked at Jacklyn who was seeing me with a suspicious look.

I went near her standing in between her legs. She looked up through her lashes looking fucking sexy under me. I grabbed a side of her neck and slowly kissed her lips. It was pure love only for a second. She wrapped her hands around my neck. I pulled her hip closer to my crouch wanting to feel every inch of her on my body. The kiss started to heat up and Jacklyn tapped my shoulder indicating me to stop. I stopped kissing her lips and went attacking her neck kissing her earlobe she let out a hot moan.

"Maybe I found your sweet spot doll"

Sucking the area hard. Her hold on me got tighter. Her hips were moving for some friction. My one hand grabbed her neck into my kiss and the other hand travelled inside her shirt. She jerked with my touch on her bare skin. Going a little bit down from her back to her waist I cupped her clothed pussy feeling her wetness.

"For whom are you this wet slut?"

I spanked her clit. She let out a loud moan throwing her head back. My patience lowered with her not responding. Passing continuous spanks she spoke

"You" spank

"Daddy" spank

"Daddy it's you" spank

"What you princess, I need a clear statement" I landed a hard spank on her pussy, and she screamed saying

"Ahhhaa daddy I -I am w...et for you "

Satisfied with her words I pulled her shorts down. Rubbing her clit in small circles she was jerking her hips more into my fingers.

"Does that feel good princess"

She nodded her head closing her eyes.

"I need verbal answers slut or this is gonna stop. You will be spending your day with cum dripping down your pussy without a release"

I removed my hand from her pussy wanting a reply

"Daddy... Feels soo good Daddy. Please daddy"

A smirk was automatically forming on my lips. I kissed inserting two fingers inside her. I muffled her moans with the kiss moving my finger at a fast pace. She started moving her hips

"Yeah slut, just go on fuck yourself on my fingers"

I can feel her walls clenching tight around my fingers.

"Daddy"

"Doll"

"I a-m go-in-g to"

"You're going to?"

"Da-ddy ple-ase"

Her begging in my hold while she fucking herself with my fingers is a blowing view.

"Please what princess?"

"I am ab-out t-o cum Daddy"

"Let it go, princess"

With that, she released all over my fingers. I pulled out and licked my fingers tasting her juices. I leaned kissing her lifting her hips carrying her to the couch I made her lie. I stood in front of her admiring.

She tapped the empty space beside her calling me for a cuddle. I leaned and kissed her cheek saying

"Sorry princess... I have to leave"

She instantly got up sitting asked

"Why? Where?"

"I can't answer both your questions"

"Daddy..."

She whined holding my shirt. I pulled her head onto my waist she wrapped her arm around my waist. I caressed her hair loving her clingy side.

"Can't we spend today, together?"

She asked lifting her head. She's making me feel weak but I have to go, that too for her.

"Some other day princess "

"Kavin will return tomorrow "

"Soo?"

"Soo we can't meet"

Her words made me furious. I pulled myself back from her, grabbing her chin and making her look at me

"Nothing and no one will stop me from having you, make that shit clear in that head."

Saying that I left her house without even looking back or saying anything. I don't know, the thought of something going to stop me from seeing Jacklyn made me fucking angry.