18

REN'S POV:

After satisfying myself I came outside wrapping myself in a towel because probably both of our juices soiled my boxers. I wore a T-shirt and shorts.

Hearing rumbling sounds from downstairs I remembered about Stefen. This girl made me forget about what was I doing before. Looking at her peacefully sleeping on my bed made me very relaxed. Never in my life, have I thought just looking at a person sleeping can make me this peaceful. Her face holds a huge amount of innocence and purity. I can stare at this girl the whole day.

I checked the CCTV cams for stefen sake and sat on the edge of the bed near her.

I don't get to see this kind of princess anytime. Once she wakes up she is unpredictably active. Placing my palm on her cheek a smile crept on my face

"Princess can you stay like this with me forever"

Why am I even talking to a sleeping girl? I laid down beside her pulling her close to my chest, she automatically moulded herself in my hold.

"Daddy"

The low tone of her voice made me feel soo dominating. I still don't know why she decided to call me Daddy.

Why she thought of seeking in?

By her expression itself, I can say she wanted to put on a fight about my behaviour in the morning. Staring at her I remember our first meeting I surely can say that she doesn't even remember our first meeting. It was at the club a few months back when Kavin and Jacklyn moved here. She looked stunning under the club's lighting dancing and singing. I think she was there for a birthday party. I don't even know she was Kavin's sister. I went to the club for sex It become my regular to go to clubs every weekend.

I glanced at her beauty for a last time and went inside my private VIP room to get my work done. I came out of the room ready to leave, everyone was left by the time the club was half empty and my eyes laid on that same beauty again but fully drunk. She can barely stand, her eyes were closed leaning on the bar island. She was asking the bartender for one more drink my heart said to go sit beside her and I did. Sitting beside her I order myself a drink, looking at this girl talking to herself. I wanted to listen to her talk but the music was high.

After a few seconds, her friend arrived snatching the drink from her hand and said

"Jacklyn enough"

Soo 'Jacklyn' it is. A hot name for a sweet girl.

"Noo Layla"

"What no Layla your brother gonna kill you if he sees you like this"

"Brother? My brother? I have a brother?"

"Yes you do have a brother a handsome one"

"I love my brother"

Layla let out a laugh replying

"I too love your brother"

"No 'I' love my brother"

Jacklyn said making me jealous of this so-called brother. I don't even know what is going on inside me I think I have stared at her for at least thirty minutes that day.

"Ok Jacklyn let me book you a cab"

Her friend left her and I also got an office call and went outside the club without even looking back because my work has been always important to me.

After some time I took my car I was about to start the engine when I heard a knocking sound on my passenger side window. My heart skipped a beat seeing who knocked on the door. It was the girl from the club. I rolled my windows down and looked at her with a suspicious look

"Won't you open the door, mister"

I was confused but I opened the door for her. She just sat there placing her purse on the dashboard of my car and said

"Won't you ask for otp?"

I let out a huge laugh at my realisation. Did she just think I was her cab driver?

After thinking for a few seconds I decided to drop her at home thinking I can be a safe driver for her this night. So I played along saying

"Sorry, mam can I get the opt?"

Just after saying that I realised, I had never in my lifetime apologized to anyone before, her presence was making me soo comfortable.

"Just take my phone"

She said dropping her phone on my lap and leaning back on my car seat. She was soo drunk I took the phone and checked the drop location in the app. Luckily it was near my house.

I started driving. Jacklyn turned to my side and said

"You look handsome"

I blushed at her words. This is something off my character

"Thanks, princess "

She also smiled cutely. I still remember her face that night. I thought of investigating her to listen to that sweet voice.

"What's your name?"

I asked even though I know because I don't know how to do this stuff I only use women to have very hard sex and leave them there.

"You look handsome"

I smiled at her

"Thank you but what is your name princess"

And even the names I am calling here, I have been referring to women as sluts and bitches my whole life this was a new me.

"Jacklyn, Jacklyn Ivy"

"Why are repeating your words, Jacklyn"

"Because I am drunk"

She said smiling. There was no exact location so I asked for her house. She caught me surprised by stopping at Kavin's house. Now realisation hit me hard about Kavin having a sister who he talks about all of the time. I gave her phone back she took her purse from the dashboard and was fixing herself she looked panicked.

I don't think Kavin fears her own sister who he loves and talks about all the time. She looked at me with fearful eyes

"Is Kavin that strict?"

"Yes"

she looked at her house and took a deep breath.

I can't help you with this princess.

She went out of the car slamming my car door shut I have to leave before kavin sees me. I don't want him to misunderstand me so I left from there to my house and went inside. The whole night her actions were lingering in my brain and heart.

Thinking about the whole scene I drifted into a deep slumber with my princess finally in my arms.

*TIME SKIPS*

I woke up with a loud glass-breaking sound from downstairs. The absence of Jacklyn made my brain dig to conclusions.

Panic flooded through my veins remembering Stefen. I ran downstairs and saw a frightened Jacklyn looking at Stefen. I went downstairs somewhat relaxed seeing her safe. I called her out

"Princess?"

Jacklyn looked at me with tearful eyes and ran into my arms.