5

My heart was racing hearing his voice, and everything around me was pitch black, which made the situation even worse.

I took small steps forward until my heartbeat stopped with his voice again.

"Go lock the door."

His voice was so strict, and I don't know why I even followed his order, but I went and locked the door. As soon as I locked the door, the lights were turned on, and I saw Ren, who was standing by the balcony door with a worried expression.

"Ren, what are you doing here? How did you come here? Please leave before anyone sees you, especially before my brother sees you."

I went near him and pushed him out of the room towards the balcony door. I used all my strength, but he was not even bulging a bit.

He took a deep breath before pinning both my hands on my back with one of his.

"Is this how you welcome me, princess?"

His worried expression turned into something. I think... It's lust?

"You need to leave Ren."

"Agh, Jacklyn, CAN YOU SHUT UP?"

"Don't shout, Kavin will hear you."

"Then don't make me shout."

"What do you want?"

I asked with an angry tone. His significant smirk returned to his face again, and he pulled me towards the balcony wall outside of my room without losing his hold on my hands.

"I just came to check on my girl."

"Why? What happened to me?"

"Haven't your brother done anything to you, princess?"

"Stop with your names, will you?"

"Answer my question."

He said it rudely. I was offended by his use of voice.

"Who are you to order me around, mister?"

"If you ask, I will be your anything."

He said it with a raspy, seductive tone. His other hand slowly crept onto my neck while his thumb was rubbing my lips. I saw his face, his eyes were staring hungrily at my lips.

"Don't even think about it."

I said I tried to loose myself from his grip.
He leaned on the wall where he pinned me before, with a slight smile, and said

"You don't even think about it, I already told you, princess, you won't get anything without asking. So... ask for it."

"I don't want any of your 'it'."

"Oh, really?"

He said and was coming forward.

"Don't come near me."

"Why, are you turned on?"

"Ren, you're crossing your line."

The smirk on his face was now gone, and I think he got offended now.

"Okay Jacklyn I am leaving, and I won't come again until 'you' come to me."

He said, pointing to me, and I heard a knock on my door. I saw Ren for the last time and stepped inside my room, and I quickly closed the balcony door and the curtains.

After opening my room door, Kavin called me for dinner, and I went with Kavin.