34

JACKLYN'S POV:

I saw Hendrix tied up bleeding and being dragged. I saw Ren with shock. He doesn't have to do this. If he asked me again I would have surely said the truth.

Then walks in another guy looking just like Hendrix.

What the hell is going on?

"Stefen take a seat, Jordan you too"

The other Hendrix sat on the couch followed by Jordan.

I was looking at everyone in shock. Ren pulled me closer further deep into his chest and said

"Come on, princess"

I was afraid to death hearing his deep voice.

"Hendrix was my first love"

"Hmm"

I looked back at Ren and asked him

"You know everything right?"

"Yeah, everything..... But I would like you to speak up"

My whole body felt weak. Ren's eyes were beaming furiously, Jeremiah looking at me with pity and I am seeing a bleeding half-conscious Hendrix and moreover that I see another Hendrix too. My face resembled Jordan's. He was also looking the same as me, frightened but has to stay here.

"Hendrix texted me in the evening, asking me to meet him. Then you came and I was afraid that you will disgust me for knowing my past"

"I would never think of you like that, princess"

Ren said kissing my cheek and Jeremiah said

"Nothing was your fault in it, baby?"

I took a deep breath feeling safe.

"I had a huge crush on Hendrix. He used to be in the park where me and my friends usually go. My friends forced me to go and talk to him and I did. I asked him for a date and he also agreed to it and on that night...."

I looked at Ren not wanting to continue.

"Come on, princess"

"Your free to leave me if you want after knowing this"

Ren shook his head and said

"I already know all this and here I am holding you"

"I sneaked out of the house to meet Hendrix, he was about to rape me but Kavin came and helped me. I sware Ren nothing happened there"

"Princess.... enough"

I wanted some sort of reaction from him, but he was neutral and calm as usual.

Ren took something out of his back pocket. I was looking at everyone I was always afraid to speak about this to anyone, but the trauma that Hendrix gave me continued. From that day I stopped meeting any friends, I used to have soo many friends but I stopped talking with them. Layla was my best friend and once saw my panic attack and she accepted my past.

"Get him here"

Ren said pointing to the guards. They dragged him towards us

"Take this"

Ren handed me the GUN.

"What?"

"Shoot him, princess"

"R...e.n"

"No Ren she can't"

Said, Jeremiah.

"Maybe he will"

Jeremiah pointed at other Hendrix. I think it was his brother maybe.

Jeremiah and Ren looked like pure gangsters. I was even afraid to look into their eyes. But, I felt safe in Ren's lap.

Ren handed the gun to the other guy Jeremiah pointed at. I was looking at him imagining the next possible actions he is going to do. But Ren closed my eyes with his palm pulling me closer to his chest and hugging me.

I heard gun-shooting sounds a few times after that everything went silent. Ren stood up from the couch still holding me. He took me up to his room. He was not letting me see the murder spot. I lifted my head to look

"Ayee.."

I leaned back not even daring to look after Ren's warning.

We went inside the room. Ren locked the door, flashback flashed to me of seeing his office chair and the desk he comforted me. I was totally pulled into different feelings. I became extremely shy.

"Oh! What's that chuckle for?"

Ren asked I was unable to face him. I dig deeper into his well build chest. He pushed me from him and placed me on his bed edge and to reach my level he got on his knees on the floor and took my waist into his hands.

"What happened little girl?"

I pointed at his chair and looked at him innocently. He looked back and smiled dropping his head in my lap. His smile was radiant.

"Princess, looks cute while blushing"

He said pinching my cheek. There was loud noise down the hall. Ren stood up

"Princess, stay here, ok?"

I nodded.

"Ok!?"

"Ok"

He went down closing the door. I just leaned on the bed for some time thinking about all the things. I actually didn't feel afraid of anything.

Kavin? He said he will come any time after 12 or 1 I didn't have my phone. I want my phone I ran down the stairs

"Ren my pho....."

KAVIN!!!!!